Animated Digital Bus & Train Destination Signs

Coneyislandav7, how would you do this sign?

22-21.JPG?et=C9ISz%2CaGRlJApGim6ae2Yg&nmid=56172830

21-20.JPG?et=wnrNtmhFu2ACq6gPTKlYLQ&nmid=56172830

I could do it by closely looking at the sign on paint using magnified glass and I started painting how many dots should I create without using fonts but I have to resize them. :tup:. I'll try to show you my sign by today or tomorrow. :cool::tup:

Plus, is that the picture of the Long Island Bus?

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All requests are accepted. :tup:

@Coneyisland, nice job with the signs, including the M60. I appreciate the fact that you're promoting your work here, and I thank you for your effort. :tup:

Are you someone that does the bus destination signs too? I'm dying to get hold of a Co-Op City sign. But I don't want to be greedy. One for now of anything above would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Yes, I am in the process of making official flipdot/Horizon LED bus signs next year, but I'm still creating the fonts from scratch based on real MBTA bus fonts (only completed 40-50% so far...:cry: ) I won't reject your bus sign request, but once I finish making the bus fonts, then I'll make a Co-Op

City bus sign. :tup:

Your signs look fabulous! It really looks like you put a lot of work and effort into them, bravo!

Could you take up a couple of orders from me? I want a couple of prototypical (real life) R160 LED signs. I'm in no rush to get them, so take your time!

F | Coney Island

E | Jamaica Center

E | via 53 ST (or whatever the correct signage is)

E | 8 AVE LOCAL (or whatever the correct signage is)

F | 6 AV LOCAL

And one prototypical R46 sign saying

V | 2 AV

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I make R160 exterior signs too. I'll try to work on my interior later on so here it is: BTW, Do I need to resize it?
Not bad at all. No need to resize it since it's not that big like my sign. :tup:

Sure, you along with IRT could make mine. It's not really for a signature, but for a project, but I'm sure both of you would make a great prototypical signature.
That's good enough for me. Request accepted. :tup:

My apologies for the delay... it's very hard to do a thing when my PC decides to stop responding for 10 seconds everytime I do something, whether it's visiting a new website, double clicking, etc etc... it's really annoying. Plus, add internet problems I had last week.

Anyways, merry christmas ladies.

ConeyIsland:

DExpress5LED.gif

DLocalInteriorLED.gif

r40s 4501:

9ExpressLED.gif

NX Express:

NXLocalInteriorLED2.gif

I will finish up the remaining requests before the end of 2010. Thank you for your patience and I apologize once more for the inconvenience. :(

The wait is over, ladies. I did at least 7, so here they are. Enjoy, as I will continue to make more. :tup:

Mac Claire:

(2) to New Lots

(2) to Wakefield

(D) via Brighton to Coney Island

(D) via Brighton to Norwood

Roadcruiser:

(D) to Coney Island

553 Bridgeton:

(5) Local Interior LED

Rell:

(4) to Bedford Park