Animated Luminator Bus Signs

I barely do requests nowadays, so I'm plotting ahead by making some of my own signs. ^^

Here are two more for today.

A fantasy sign for a fantasy line called the BQ1 (that travels from Bed-Stuy/Franklin Avenue Station to Jamaica Center via FDR, LIE, and Jamaica Avenue):

BQ1-Fantasy-Jamaica-Center-flipdot.gif

And the Sheepshead Bay-bound BM3 flipdot the way I would do it.

BM3-Fantasy-Bay-Flipdot.gif

DO THIS PLEASE..

Bx9 │ W FARMS RD SOUTHRN BLVD

Bx9 │ via KNGSBRDGE RD / SOUTHRN BLVD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woops , didnt know i requested it to such an ass hole
Yeah, and this same "a$$hole" says that you used a sign without RTS CNG Command's permission at all, giving me another reason to not make YOU a bus sign. Learn how to request properly, and I'll accept it. Oh, before you do that, remove that sign in your signature, as it doesn't belong to you. :P

woops , didnt know i requested it to such an ass hole
He wasn't being a jerk. You requested for a sign persistently, and that doesn't fly with all of us. Ask just one time, and I would've been okay with it. Asking over and over again is overkill. Because of this and your rude response to IRT, your request for that sign for this case has been permanently denied.

As a result, I'm giving you a warning. The next time you ask, ask once. If you want to remind us, tell us. But not after every minute. A "one- to two-week later" reminder would've sufficed. The next time you try that trick by nagging every five minutes again, I'll be doing some more drastic measures.

For that matter, I request that you either remove my sign from your signature or put a credit either over or under it.

Doesn't work. Btw, your error is on one frame the M100 is placed wrong.
It actually works for me... follow these steps.

1. Right click on your sign, and save it on your desktop.

2. Rename the file to Q57Sign.

3. Upload it to your Photobucket account.

4. Copy the image URL link and paste it in the middle of this image tag: (Sign link here).

5. Save your signature, and it should show your animated sign. Like I said, it works for me.

And yes, that used to happen on the Bx55 sign to Williamsbridge and the Bx4 sign to The Hub still does that.

Plus, the BIG "M" is not correct. :P And why M100 to Riverdale??
Nooo :cry: *fixes*

The M100 used to go to Riverdale prior to March 1989. It was cut down to Inwood/207 St, and was later extended to 215 St in 1997. No Limited even existed for the M100, so that sign was for nostalgic (and fantasy) purposes. :cool:

@IRT Bronx Express: When I told him that his request is denied, he replied, "Seesh!"
He'll learn... if he has the brains to do so.

Here are two more for today. A fantasy sign for a fantasy line called the BQ1 (that travels from Bed-Stuy/Franklin Avenue Station to Jamaica Center via FDR, LIE, and Jamaica Avenue): <sign>

And the Sheepshead Bay-bound BM3 flipdot the way I would do it. <sign 2>

As always, I like your signs. :tup:

I barely do requests nowadays, so I'm plotting ahead by making some of my own signs. ^^
He wasn't being a jerk. You requested for a sign persistently, and that doesn't fly with all of us. Ask just one time, and I would've been okay with it. Asking over and over again is overkill. Because of this and your rude response to IRT, your request for that sign for this case has been permanently denied.

As a result, I'm giving you a warning. The next time you ask, ask once. If you want to remind us, tell us. But not after every minute. A "one- to two-week later" reminder would've sufficed. The next time you try that trick by nagging every five minutes again, I'll be doing some more drastic measures.

For that matter, I request that you either remove my sign from your signature or put a credit either over or under it.

All this time since January, I've busted my ass to make requested signs that were backlogged (for a good reason), only to help your thread move forward. A few of us managed to help you, and look how much progress was made! You deserve more credit than us since you made the fonts before us. We're just slaves that believe in free labor. :P

Regarding this immature person, he's a spammer, period. He spammed in some threads with this (insert 15 random bus route emoticons and some depot name). In fact, I don't feel "offended" that he called me an "ass hole" because I can deal with weak insults like his (I laughed). As for his signature, it will be dealt with.

@edit: He removed your sign, yet he still gave you credit...

@IRT Bronx Express: I believe that's how the big "M" should look like: <image>
Got it.

The URL should work for everybody. You just put the URL with the IMG code.

IRT Bronx Express, in case if you didn't see my previous post, I showed the big "M", the one you have mistaken. I fixed it.

I did that and it didn't work. You can go into user CP, edit signature, and look on the bottom and it says Allow IMG BB Code NO. Well, for me it doesn't allow it.

Well, I'm back with a new sign! This time, a Horizon sign.

This LED is for a fantasy route, the BxM5 (which travels from Penn Station to the Country Club via Central Park West, Major Deegan, Fordham Road, Webster Avenue, East Gunhill Road, 5-4-3-2-1, Bruckner Blvd., and into Country Club).

BxM5-Fantasy-Country-Club-LED.gif

Also, the thirteen-dot-high "5" (in "via 1-2-3-4-5") is correct, according to some pictures I looked at and some others that I saw personally on the Rockland Transport.

All pending requests accepted, and I'll do my best to get all of them done today, but I can't promise you that all will be done before the evening hours.

As I mentioned a few times, here are the new rules for requesting signs (first 3 are temporary until further notice), and everyone must follow them. This is in effect because I volunteered to help out the other sign makers with their backlogged requests, and there are a lot of them to do. :P

Long story short:

1. You can only request one bus sign per day, no exceptions.

2. You must specify how you want your sign to look like: Green Flipdot, Orange Horizon LED, Titan LED, or Luminator Vortex (that's the new sign's name I believe, and only coneyislandav7 can do that since I have yet to make the fonts). If you don't specify the type of sign you want, I will randomly choose it for you.

3. You must mention how you want your sign to read. Please stick with what you want it to say because I won't correct them later on.:

[Limited, Select Bus Service, Express, Crosstown, etc.]

[Destination]

[Via]

4. Don't pester me to make your "precious" sign quickly. I will do my best to get it over with.

5. Don't "remind" me every 5 minutes that I have to make a sign for you. Like others, I have a life outside of this forum.

6. Be patient. Is that really hard to do?

That's all I have until later on.

All pending requests accepted, and I'll do my best to get all of them done today, but I can't promise you that all will be done before the evening hours.

As I mentioned a few times, here are the new rules for requesting signs (first 3 are temporary until further notice), and everyone must follow them. This is in effect because I volunteered to help out the other sign makers with their backlogged requests, and there are a lot of them to do. :P

Long story short:

1. You can only request one bus sign per day, no exceptions.

2. You must specify how you want your sign to look like: Green Flipdot, Orange Horizon LED, Titan LED, or Luminator Vortex (that's the new sign's name I believe, and only coneyislandav7 can do that since I have yet to make the fonts). If you don't specify the type of sign you want, I will randomly choose it for you.

3. You must mention how you want your sign to read. Please stick with what you want it to say because I won't correct them later on.:

[Limited, Select Bus Service, Express, Crosstown, etc.]

[Destination]

[Via]

4. Don't pester me to make your "precious" sign quickly. I will do my best to get it over with.

5. Don't "remind" me every 5 minutes that I have to make a sign for you. Like others, I have a life outside of this forum.

6. Be patient. Is that really hard to do?

That's all I have until later on.

Great rules....too bad the newbies and/or the impatient ones will break them with the "I need my sign right now" type of attitude. Anyway keep the good work:tup::tup: