An Assurance From EE Broadway Local About Visiting/Posting

Hi Happy Tuesday! I understand that we've some new posting guidelines/recommendations here at NYC Transit Forums while I was on hiatus.

I've computer access through our Pima County-Tucson City Public Library for up to two (2) hours per day.

Because Tucson is so interesting and is walkable (and a real, actual young woman is beginning to enter my life), I'm only visiting/posting maybe up to 45 minutes/one hour each day that I use the computers and between Monday through Saturday.

Hopefully this is helping Harry, Zach and East New York.

It's wonderful to have a healthy daily balance: a little work; a little relaxation; a little internet; a little tv rather than letting one, single, thing dominate your day.

Thank you to everyone for allowing me to be a member of the NYC Transit Forums community, to those who've sent me friend requests and to those who've extended help/suggestions. It's all appreciated.

Please enjoy your day,

70(EE)

I hope that this isn't your "farewell" thread like last year's... But in any case, don't leave permanently. You're useful in some ways, and that is providing old subway pattern information, based on the posts I read from you.

EE, what a few of us are trying to tell you is that, while you're entitled to "post to your heart's content" (as ENY said) if you choose to do so, bumping topics 3+ months or older isn't necessary. There are reasons why said topics are dead; because 1. there isn't much to add, 2. it's not interesting, 3. it's... outdated or old, 4. (insert another plausible reason not mentioned by me). Another thing I want to mention is that you should utilize the random thoughts thread to post... random stuff that we may not be familiar with. After all, you created that thread for that reason, right?

I'm really glad that you're living your life positively by occupying yourself with other hobbies outside of the transit world, but that is no reason for you to leave this forum just because you were *somewhat* criticized for posting random threads or bumping old topics. It's a silly mistake, and you can learn from it by not repeating it again.

You're welcome to stay here as long as you want, but don't leave just because of what you did. Only post threads if we find it interesting, that's all. If you missed your chance to reply a thread you found interesting and it's months old, let it go. I'm sure that there are other threads you can reply to if it catches your eye.

Sorry for the confusion. I left on Thursday April 7th and came back on Wednesday June 15th,

In between, I made my way down to Tucson where I nearly committed suicide by attempting to drown myself in a park lake.

It turns out I was suffering from eating problems, depression, anxiety and anger (related to the depression and anxiety) which I, not smartly, let go untreated until things got this bad.

I'm now receiving and accepting help and Tucson has given me a new life - a life I'm reclaiming.

I'm not going anywhere - unless NYC Transit Forums shuts down and I hope Harry, Zach and East New York don't do that.

I'm just trying to reaasure everyone that I'm not the same person now that I was prior to Thursday April 7th and I just want to thank everyone for understanding.

Believe me - depression and anxiety are no joke they can cause you to do bad things and suicide and suicide attempt is not painless.

Love and God Bless,

70(EE)

In between, I made my way down to Tucson where I nearly committed suicide by attempting to drown myself in a park lake.

WHY THE HELL ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Have you ever heard what roadcruiser said? "Suicide is not the way out!

Here, this will make you happy. 70(EE) train at 71 Av ;):

toilet-new.jpg

WHY THE HELL ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Have you ever heard what roadcruiser said? "Suicide is not the way out!

Here, this will make you happy. 70(EE) train at 71 Av ;):

toilet-new.jpg

That's a toilet... little kids should not be on the forums. "sigh"

Why would you even try to kill yourself...

That's a toilet... little kids should not be on the forums. "sigh"

Wow, that was wildly inappropriate......

What toilet. All I see is some SMEE 70(EE) train sitting at Continental Avenue... :confused:.

EDIT: I re-pasted the link so now it should show an 70(EE).

It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Nothing is worth killing yourself over but people don't always register that through their mind.

I know several people who have had such thoughts but thankfully they've never carried out with them.

Great now ur foaming spot is at Home Depot? and nope the picture still sees a toilet

What the... No my foaming spot is... IDK nvm ;)

but I honestly do see an 70(EE) train. very :confused:.

So you foam over toilets now ?

NO!! stick with the pu-....

sh......

@ Everybody: I have no clue why but on my end it clearly shows a dingy 70(EE) train at 71 Avenue!

On a serious note: EE, feel better. I know I can be tough on you because of the excessive thread bumping, but with the way the internet is, a person can forget we are just human and how we don't really know much about the person on the other side of the monitor.

So be well and best wishes to you.

Sorry for the confusion. I left on Thursday April 7th and came back on Wednesday June 15th,

It turns out I was suffering from eating problems, depression, anxiety and anger (related to the depression and anxiety) which I, not smartly, let go untreated until things got this bad.

I'm now receiving and accepting help and Tucson has given me a new life - a life I'm reclaiming.

I'm not going anywhere - unless NYC Transit Forums shuts down and I hope Harry, Zach and East New York don't do that.

I'm just trying to reaasure everyone that I'm not the same person now that I was prior to Thursday April 7th and I just want to thank everyone for understanding.

Believe me - depression and anxiety are no joke they can cause you to do bad things and suicide and suicide attempt is not painless.

Love and God Bless,

70(EE)

Glad to hear you are doing better! Just keep your head up, and pray about it. You know He has your back when no one else does. God Bless you and yours as well.:cool:

Archived