Saturday LIBus Trip pics

Qns Blvd Dom

Saturday trip was Me, John S, Trevor, and Danny M. It was a very good trip overall considering how the weather was supposed to be.

The buses rode on this trip

1712 N20

1742 N80

1523 N19

1730 N72

1575 N32

The N15-N33 part of the trip got cut due to the lateness of the N72 (Got slammed along Hempstead Turnpike and made it to HTC only to see the N15 ready to turn out of HTC). So after a little vote, we went straight to Far Rockaway on N32.

A little side trip after this trip can be seen here

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=119090#post119090

Enjoy the pics!

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

I agree, those are nice pictures.

How funny, though, I was on the N80 on Saturday as well! However, it was going the other way.

I started off by taking the N40 to Freeport and transferring there to an N19 to Sunrise Mall where I hung out for a little bit. After that I checked out of there with a Hicksville-bound N80, where I then transferred to an N22 for home (in Mineola).

Potentially, I could've run into you guys. Oh well, it must've been fun, I'm sure!

(Oh, and I didn't catch the numbers of the buses, sorry. But my N80 was one of the newer model buses, probably the same one as the one that was pictured, returning from Sunrise Mall.)

Great shots, my favorite is the last one.

Nice photos!

Nice pics!

Thanks all! :(

I agree, those are nice pictures.

How funny, though, I was on the N80 on Saturday as well! However, it was going the other way.

I started off by taking the N40 to Freeport and transferring there to an N19 to Sunrise Mall where I hung out for a little bit. After that I checked out of there with a Hicksville-bound N80, where I then transferred to an N22 for home (in Mineola).

Potentially, I could've run into you guys. Oh well, it must've been fun, I'm sure!

(Oh, and I didn't catch the numbers of the buses, sorry. But my N80 was one of the newer model buses, probably the same one as the one that was pictured, returning from Sunrise Mall.)

Thanks! What time you left Sunrise Mall? Both N80's where NG's that day.

get some more of those old CNG photos lol NICE SHOTS....

i had 1545 on the 80 the other day its a quick bus i love it wish i saw more of it

LOL! Thanks! You a regular on the N80 during the week or you are on extra list?

Please resize images and re-post them using the edit feature.

All oversized images will be removed in the future without warning.

Not everyone has a fast computer and high speed internet.

Thanks for understanding! :(

- (A)

Nice photographs there, dude. The buses are looking fantastic.

Great shots you got there dude! I have to explore L.I more.

Brilliant shots!

Thanks All! :)

Nice pics I have a question how many new hybrids did LIBus get so far and if you had to guess how many buses does LIBus have total. Just curious your depot has a couple of different models . (K)<R>(MTA)college pt.

Thanks! It's really CNG's and they are getting about 100 of them. I honestly don't know how much buses LIBus have as I don't work for them however I would say about 400 buses roughly based on what I remembered seeing on the rosters.

Archived