(G) Train to Church Signage gets an Update!

mark1447

Besides the (5) Midday Service from Dyre to Flatbush Signage Updates(Found here)Here is some of the (G) course: But not the Signage at the Platform. These are at Hoyt St. Ill keep yall informed. If you find more post em below.. The (G) WILL start Church Avenue Service staring July 5th! Which marks the end of terminating at Smith-9th Sts

Heres Shots:

15hh6w0.jpg

wlazit.jpg

More Comming!

Besides the (5) Midday Service from Dyre to Flatbush Signage Updates(Found here)Here is some of the (G) course: But not the Signage at the Platform. These are at Hoyt St. Ill keep yall informed. If you find more post em below.. The (G) WILL start Church Avenue Service staring July 5th! Which marks the end of terminating at Smith-9th Sts

Heres Shots:

15hh6w0.jpg

wlazit.jpg

More Comming!

Oh YEAH! It's about time. The (G) finally has a proper terminal. But let's hope that the (G) will go to Coney Island in the near future!

Oh YEAH! It's about time. The (G) finally has a proper terminal. But let's hope that the (G) will go to Coney Island in the near future!

Yeah but it seems a little bit to early to add these, passangers at Smith st will just stay n the (G) then the C/R would warn em the last stop, then the peeps r like WTF?? It Said church lol..

As for CI, id doubt that at the moment.. CI Yd is crowded already. Who knows if the (G) Stays with Jamaica or heads for Stillwell/Ave X

I wonder if they'll rename the station "Kensington/Church Av" along the same lines as "Gravesend/86th St" and countless others. IIRC the R46 has a reading for "KENSINGTON/BKLYN" which has been used in the past for trains using Church Av as a terminus.

I wonder if they'll rename the station "Kensington/Church Av" along the same lines as "Gravesend/86th St" and countless others. IIRC the R46 has a reading for "KENSINGTON/BKLYN" which has been used in the past for trains using Church Av as a terminus.

That's a possibility, personally I'd like to see that.

Stillwell Av-CI as a terminal for the (G)?not gonna happen.(only in G.O's)

you may see some of the (G) will run to Coney Island

or kings HWY in P.M. rush hour.

Not in service. But Only if (G) transfers to CI/AveX.. Similar to the (B) which ends at brighton beach and heads to CI for storage..

But hopefully the (G) sticks with Jamaica, I prefer it running R46, then R68/A or R160s

i could say if (G) line cars will be based out of Coney isalnd yard.

and then sometimes (G) line have to go to Kings Hwy

or to Coney Island in P.M. rush hours. so they will able layed their

cars their new train yard that will be based out of Coney Island yard

ans stored them. if (NYCT) prefers (G) line will be based out jamaica

yard. then (G) line dont have to go to Kings hwy or coney Isalnd

in p.m. rush hours

i could say if (G) line cars will be based out of Coney isalnd yard.

and then sometimes (G) line have to go to Kings Hwy

or to Coney Island in P.M. rush hours. so they will able layed their

cars their new train yard that will be based out of Coney Island yard

ans stored them. if (NYCT) prefers (G) line will be based out jamaica

yard. then (G) line dont have to go to Kings hwy or coney Isalnd

in p.m. rush hours

Dude you have no idea on what you are talking about.....why would sent the (G) to Kings Highway when the (F) already do that part time? The only time you see the (G) go to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue if the (F) is running via Fulton Street Local (C) Line. The (G) is going to Long Island City-Court Square and/or Forest Hills-71st Avenue and Church Avenue only!!!!!!!! Please stop making false predictions and/or posting!

Dude you have no idea on what you are talking about.....why would sent the (G) to Kings Highway when the (F) already do that part time? The only time you see the (G) go to Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue if the (F) is running via Fulton Street Local (C) Line. The (G) is going to Long Island City-Court Square and/or Forest Hills-71st Avenue and Church Avenue only!!!!!!!! Please stop making false predictions and/or posting!

He did the same thing on another forum,he doesn't know what he's talking about.

you may see some of the (G) will run to Coney Island

or kings HWY in P.M. rush hour.

I think also that will happen it's easy to take A (G) In service and run it down to coney Isl ,If the (F) run late the (G) will make up service so yeh this would work out (K)<R>

The F and G share the same cars so in the event the F is running late G will pick up the slack ONLY if the F is having problems

Could be a typo? I know this is suppose to be permeate till the viaduct is finish it's rehab which is suppose to be around 2012

Wait wait wait wait.... This so this is temporay till Viaduct gets patched? I thought this were permanent to give riders a fast access between Queens and Bklyn? With possiable (F) Express down crosstown/culver

Could be a typo? I know this is suppose to be permeate till the viaduct is finish it's rehab which is suppose to be around 2012

I doubt its a typo......maybe they said December 31st b/c track work would a take long time. If they replacing tracks, 3rd rail coverings, tiles and what not from Bergen Street to Church Avenue its going to take a long time. So they can be replacing tracks on the Northbound side as well. Example they are fixing the Northbound express tracks on the Queens Blvd Line b/w Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Avenue and Forest Hills 71st-Continental Avenues and they will finish on August 31st of this year and they fixing them since the middle of May (IIRC) thats just not an overnight thing or a 2.5 day weekend fix!

Wait wait wait wait.... This so this is temporay till Viaduct gets patched? I thought this were permanent to give riders a fast access between Queens and Bklyn? With possiable (F) Express down crosstown/culver

Once they finishing the Culver viaduct and I guess the other stations.....the (F) will go express via Culver!

Once they finishing the Culver viaduct and I guess the other stations.....the (F) will go express via Culver!

That would mean the (G) is a local and people will wind up complaining for direct access to Manhattan, like the 70s?

If (and that's a big if) the (F) runs express in Brooklyn, the (G) would not be the only local service along the line. Political connections would ensure the local had full-time access to Manhattan.

Archived