Service Suggestions and Fantasy Maps Forum

...Just because after talking with a few of the posters around here who have been around a while, and we all agree these "idea" threads, which usually are the same ones over and over, detract from what the subway forums can and should be.

I think putting these "personal idea" type fantasy maps and suggested service reroutes into their own forum would separate them from discussions about the lines, equipment, and happenings of the system. While opinions can be nice, personally I think these threads have little to do with anything relevant in the subway forums (and others agree with me) and should have their own place. Plus they've also caused a lot of stupid arguments over "who knows more" and "what should be what and why".

Just think it'd be better that way, that's all...

PS Harry - DOB wanted to get together again soon and I think it'd be a good idea, so if you and Julio are up for it we should do that again...the last time was a blast

PS Harry - DOB wanted to get together again soon and I think it'd be a good idea, so if you and Julio are up for it we should do that again...the last time was a blast

You know I'm always down for whenever.:tup:

Let's do it. I had a lot of fun last time and I'm looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived