(A) line testing Train Arrival Time Boards

R33WF

Damn you posted it before me! Its going to the Rest of the St. Nicholas Avenue Line too:

5ess9e.jpg

168th Street to 145th Street

It is only Audio Announcements not LED Arrival Time Boards, I guess this station is so 19th Century, :)!

Not really look above on mine LOL

Well, your photo says it all, well that Audio Announcement installment is about that time for all station to have, :P.

You know i rly wish 125th/135th were added, this would also be for the (:)(D).

Also mind u, that i read the small text below. It says "POST to (A)(C) 168th, 163, 155, 145th" do that means the audio/Boards is for the station, while one above from anthony isnt.

Anthony, did u read the little text below the poster that says where the posters will be posted? If you did, tell me what stations it says, then that means those stations will get the ATS

They give real time info via ATS not CBTC. I know they did lots of work on the (A)(C) to set it up for ATS between 145 and 207. Also between w 4 and Jay st. So if they do have some part of ats up they still have a long way to go setting it up on the whole route. However the Irt is already set up but slow to put up the real time info on the boards.

I've seen that sign coming home today at 168th St. Well, the fact that the (A)(C) already have ATS between 168-207 and Jay-W4 partially explains the plethora of GOs that have been affecting those branches of the (A) line during weekends over the past few years. It looks like they're finally developing the ATS system for the B Division now.

Archived