Sexy New MTA Flyers

ColumbiaDeath

I know what I'm doing on the weekend of April 17th and the 24th! :)

We know what "No (2)(3) trains at Fulton St" probably means.... (2) to SF, (5) to Flatbush, (4) to New Lots, total chaos.

A slightly modified version of the Big New Year's GO has been going on for 2 weeks of late nights now and is scheduled for as far as the MTA has listings in the public system.

We know what "No (2)(3) trains at Fulton St" probably means.... (2) to SF, (5) to Flatbush, (4) to New Lots, total chaos.

A slightly modified version of the Big New Year's GO has been going on for 2 weeks of late nights now and is scheduled for as far as the MTA has listings in the public system.

I think, he's reefering to the something else...

There sending the (C) to 2 Ave instead of WTC because the (E) is running and it would congest the lines. Usually when the (E) isnt running to WTC it gets replaced by the (C). For the weekend after they have (C) to WTC,seems liike the (E) may be getting rerouted to Whitehall.

There sending the (C) to 2 Ave instead of WTC because the (E) is running and it would congest the lines. Usually when the (E) isnt running to WTC it gets replaced by the (C). For the weekend after they have (C) to WTC,seems liike the (E) may be getting rerouted to Whitehall.

(E) to Whitehall never happens on a weekend. Maybe (E) to 2 Av and (C) to WTC? The customers are a lot more used to (E) to 2 Av since its more common.

Maybe the (C) to 2 Av is a result of a combination GO: Fulton St + that infamous Chambers St Signal Modernization Project.

No.... The (2)(3) would just skip the station..

Also i see the (C) via WTC AND via (F)! Can't wait!!

(E) to Whitehall never happens on a weekend. Maybe (E) to 2 Av and (C) to WTC? The customers are a lot more used to (E) to 2 Av since its more common.

Maybe the (C) to 2 Av is a result of a combination GO: Fulton St + that infamous Chambers St Signal Modernization Project.

(E) to Whitehall happens on weekends, but only during the late night hours to replace the (R) and Whitehall can handle the (E) as a terminal during the late night hours

Archived