Daniel's Wonderful Uptown R68 (D) Train Via Central Park West Local

Oh, not this shit again.

Yep it is, not really new. But i do agree with Zman lol

Seen this millions of times, u can go back to his older post and see it too.

If it were an R32 (D) train then its a:tup: or something else rare but here not rly. I like the (D) EXPRESS not local.

Oh well..

Btw isnt this his new DSLR? It looks like P&S.

^^If yall don't have anything nice to say don't say it,just let him be,if he doesn't want to listen to yall that will be on him...it be the same crap about ''your photos this'' your photo that all over again.''

^^If yall don't have anything nice to say don't say it,just let him be,if he doesn't want to listen to yall that will be on him...it be the same crap about ''your photos this'' your photo that all over again.''

Great post, I agree totally.

150% Agree...Indirectly talked to someone without starting anything

Yep it is, not really new. But i do agree with Zman lol

Seen this millions of times, u can go back to his older post and see it too.

If it were an R32 (D) train then its a:tup: or something else rare but here not rly. I like the (D) EXPRESS not local.

Oh well..

Btw isnt this his new DSLR? It looks like P&S.

one pic was taking out of my Sony H20. Rest of pics is from my Nikon D40x

That 1st pic came out pretty good. Although when taking underground shots, try using one of the modes that captures the scene fast without blurr. For ex; sports mode or vibration reduction mode, etc.

Or maybe using manual....

As for the (D) train pics, this is one of the reasons why I try not to take any pics of the (D) because there is enough of em here. smh.

Btw, your quality has not improved..Actually they look even more blurry. I hope you get use to that D40x.

Archived