NJ Transit bus 5201 on Bergenline

The Comet Vs are good though. The PL42Acs are another story (But something granted about them that I'll admit is that those things can move and I mean move fast).

However, when the Comet Vs first arrived, they were plauged with so many problems. That's why NJT went with BBD for the ML/C6/whatever you want to call it.

When the PL42s first arrived they were confined to the Comet I/IB cars because of various problems.

Great shots there!

One question, how is the LED sign behind the windshield, right above the vehicle number called in English? German buses have that too for numbering the vehicles in service on a particular route but I don't know the term in English.

Great shots there!

One question, how is the LED sign behind the windshield, right above the vehicle number called in English? German buses have that too for numbering the vehicles in service on a particular route but I don't know the term in English.

Thats called a run number box keysersoze, it serves pretty much the same purpose as they do in Germany, the numbers identify where on the schedule a particular vehicle is. With some other bus companies, the run number also identifies the garage the bus comes out of too.

Archived