This Is the New York No One Ever Sees

Locomotion69

:eek: Does this dude have balls or what? It takes someone with incredible guts to do this.

I have to give him credit, that's for sure. What he's doing may be illegal but it's captivating to see the hidden part of the city nonetheless.

:eek: Does this dude have balls or what? It takes someone with incredible guts to do this.

Well didnt he incredibly had the guts to do this? So yes thats him.

Illegal tho, but at least now i know how the Amtrak Empire Tunnels look like and homeless people leaving down there.

Tho the question id have is if the (MTA) (Or the City) would get this into court.

I remember back in the late 80's there was a large homeless

population living deep in the subway tunnels called the "mole people." One can only imagine the different kinds of diseases these people get living down there for a long time.

As for climbing the Willie B without any harnesses, that is crazy.:eek:

I am surprised those cops didn't see them, the NYPD

Aviation unit was searching the East River.

He has balls the size of Mars, but a brain the size of a peanut.

I have to disagree with you on this part. While what he may be doing is illegal, you really have to know what you're doing and what you're in for if you attempt to do this. The reason kids get hurt so much is because they think they're superb at spelunking but when they're paralyzed or lying dead, it's a whole different story.

I think these "urban explorers" are all full of ****. They think we're all idiots and won't say where they trespass on, thinking they can do so in the name of "exploring.

I know of one popular urban explorer from NY (Brooklyn) and I found half the damn sites he "protected" with stupid fake names because he thinks no one else other than him can enter.

Archived