R68 On The (F)

Sea Beach

Okay, before the rumors and whatever start I will make a few things clear, this is not a codebreak, this was a (D) train that went to the Bronx which was rerouted only on the Culver up to W 4 St, at C.I, I saw a T/O switching it to (F) at the (F) platform, which where the (D) pulled in from the West End. Here are the shots, sorry if some came out blurry, I had to run back on to the same train!

DSCF8208.jpg

DSCF8209.jpg

DSCF8210.jpg

DSCF8211.jpg

DSCF8212.jpg

DSCF8213.jpg

DSCF8214.jpg

DSCF8215.jpg

R68F.jpg

Other Shots From Today and Saturday

Found this (D) on the old (V) terminal.

DSCF8217.jpg

DSCF8206.jpg

DSCF8196.jpg

DSCF8200.jpg

DSCF8199.jpg

DSCF8198.jpg

DSCF8197.jpg

DSCF8195.jpg

Enjoy

-(V)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know you have a key for the cab door and you did this... THIS IS ILEGAL!? Do you understand you can go to jail!? Well thanks now the MTA sees this and no railfanners will be trusted...

Whether he got in to the cab or not why would you say something like this in the open instead of PM or something.

Anyways nice shots!

Note how all the shots are of the back of the train.

Would be nice if we can see some front shots if any, this really does seem like the rear sign was only changed. And on the flipside, it wouldnt make any sense at all to change the rollsigns to an (F) since it has to go directly back onto the (D) line in the first place.

Another (N) to Forest Hills repeat? I think so...

I know you have a key for the cab door and you did this... THIS IS ILEGAL!? Do you understand you can go to jail!? Well thanks now the MTA sees this and no railfanners will be trusted...

Excuse me!? How dare accuse me of having something I dont have and something I didnt do! Your a very disgusting person for even saying something like that!

Nice shots! :cool:

Thanks!

Something doesnt add up, no shots from the front and sides? While this is a nice catch and all, something isnt right. There's a lot of things that dont add up.

I was at the back of the train when it came in, I didnt really have time to go to the front unless I skipped the cars at each stop, and plus all the good photo-ops that I know of are in the back.

I have to agree with you. This doesn't seem right at all. And why would they only switch the end and leave the rest the same?

Im assuming because its its gonna be making regular stops after W 4 St......

Because they don't have time to switch all the other signs at the terminal?

Exactly! Plus why switch all of em if its gonna be making regular stops after W 4 St......

Exactly! Plus why switch all of em if its gonna be making regular stops after W 4 St......

Then why switch any of them?

P.S. There has to be at least one photo op at the front. You could have waited until the TO would have started changing the front sign (if this is legitimate, of course).:)

I was at the back of the train when it came in, I didnt really have time to go to the front unless I skipped the cars at each stop, and plus all the good photo-ops that I know of are in the back.

Something doesnt make sense here, it wouldnt make any sense for them to even change the signs because they would have to go directly back onto the (D) line after 2nd Avenue. You're story doesnt seem to have any solid ground....

Another (N) to Forest Hills repeat? I think so...

My guess is that he went to the T/O cab and switched the rollsign. Cause that doesn't make any sense at all. You know what you did can get the MTA Workers to be tough on us for railfanning. This is not funny or cool at all

How can someone switch the roll sign without a key? Some T/Os play with the signs just for the hell of it.

You guys are accusing someone of doing something ILLEGAL.By saying this stuff in the open these can FU*K up the community even more.It is what it is.He got shots of an R-68 with an (F) rollsign.So what if it wasn't the real deal or not its there done.This could had been a very neat photoshop.

You guys are accusing someone of doing something ILLEGAL.By saying this stuff in the open these can FU*K up the community even more.It is what it is.He got shots of an R-68 with an (F) rollsign.So what if it wasn't the real deal or not its there done.This could had been a very neat photoshop.

Word. I can't thank you enough for this. Making those false accusations without any knowledge is a big no-no. It will make yourself look even more of a bigger dumbass to the rest of the community.

Archived