In your lifetime...

553 Bridgeton

...what country would you like to visit. It can be a state in the US also. You can post it in a top 5 format.

I dont really start threads but me and my gf was talking and this subject came to her mind.

Keep it clean and no fighting please. Lets all be mature here.

Ill post mine later on.

United Kingdom/Britain

I always wanted to visit London. It has the Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, and Piccadilly Circus. I wouldn't have to learn another language. The London Underground is an amazing system There's also the Eurostar to France. Harrods department store is like Macy's on steroids.

France

Paris is the most romantic city in the world. The Eiffel Tower is the most popular attraction. There's also the Arc de Triomphe. French women are sexy. The TGV is one of the fastest high speed rail lines.

Japan

In terms of technology, Japan is the most advanced country in the world. The Bullet Train is epic. Tokyo has both a subway and monorial. It is one of the largest cities in the world. There are lovely Geisha girls. Shinjuku is like Tokyo's version of Times Square. Tokyo has a Disney amusement park. There are also a bunch of ancient temples. Mount Fuji is beautiful.

Sweden

Scandinavian countries are peaceful. Almost everyone is employed and the women are attractive. Stockholm has a subway and light rail.

Africa

Canada

Europe

California

Brazil

Africa and Europe aren't countries. They're continents, but I guess you probably have too many to list.

I certainly have too many, so I'm listing "10" lol. Here are my picks:

1. Scandinavia/Northern Europe:

-Denmark (Copenhagen, Skagen)

-Norway (Oslo, Bergen)

-Sweden (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö)

-Finland (Helsinki, Espoo)

-Iceland (Reykjavík)

-Belgium (Brussels, Gent, Antwerp)

-The Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague)

-Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

-Germany (Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Kaiserslautern, Nuremberg, Essen, Dresden, Hannover, Leipzig, Frankfurt am Main (aka Frankfurt; even though I've been there already)

2. Japan:

-Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagasaki

3. Canada:

Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Québec City

4. Mediterranean & Western European countries:

-Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Mallorca)

-Portugal (Lisbon, Porto)

-Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki)

-Austria (Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Graz, Klagenfurt)

5. Puerto Rico:

San Juan, Bayamón, Ponce

6. Brazil:

-Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Brasília, Recife

7. Switzerland:

-Zurich, Geneva, Bern, Basel, Lugano, Swiss Alps

8. Morocco

-Casablanca, Rabat

9. U.S. (States & Cities):

-Alaska, San Francisco, Beverly Hills, Boston, Miami, Burlington, Maine, Portland, Seattle

10. Middle East:

-Lebanon

I know it's a lot, but I like to travel, so I while I've traveled quite a bit, there is still plenty that I want to see. :cool:

San Francisco

Las Vegas

Chicago

Orlando

Philadelphia

Philly is only two hours away on Megabus or Bolt Bus. If you book your trip a month in advance, one way fares are $5-$10. There's nothing really special in Philly except for the Reading Terminal Market and the view from the Philadelphia Art Museum. The only reason I went there was to ride the Silverliner V.

Seems like Brazil is hot on alot of peoples list because it sure is on mines.

Brazil is my #1 choice. Rio is a must. I want to go there atleast 1 once in my life.

Japan is my #2 choice. Always wanted to ride a real high speed rail and not an imitation....lol sorry Acela.

Mexico is my #3 choice. Although I dont know if Mexico City still has that air quality.

India. Looks interesting over there.

And last but not least...the United Arab Emirates. That place is amazing. Saw a special on the NatGeo channel about the country. Very rich country.

Seems like Brazil is hot on alot of peoples list because it sure is on mines.

Brazil is my #1 choice. Rio is a must. I want to go there atleast 1 once in my life.

Japan is my #2 choice. Always wanted to ride a real high speed rail and not an imitation....lol sorry Acela.

Mexico is my #3 choice. Although I dont know if Mexico City still has that air quality.

India. Looks interesting over there.

And last but not least...the United Arab Emirates. That place is amazing. Saw a special on the NatGeo channel about the country. Very rich country.

lol@imitation train... Yeah, I forgot about the United Arab Emirates. If you like the heat and the sand then yeah go for it. They've got oil, so they've got plenty of cash to spend.

And yeah, go to Mexico City while you can. I hear that it is sinking. They have found other cities from previous populations.

Where I want to go.

Egypt, South Africa, Brazil, Costa Rica, Peru, Chile, France, Italy, Spain, Greece, UK, Japan, S. Korea & Dubai.

Miami, Dallas, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Seattle, Everett, Roswell, Virgin Islands, Alaska, Hawaii, Denver, Aspen, & Wyoming. I've basically been everywhere else.

Top places I want to go back to.

Australia, New Zealand, Canada, & Mexico.

Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Houston, Chicago, D.C., San Juan, Philadelphia, & Boston.

The only place I'd consider visiting outside the country is the UK...I have a thing for girls with British accents (:)) but I would like to check out their transit system as well as their sites like the Big Ben.

The only place I'd consider visiting outside the country is the UK...I have a thing for girls with British accents (:)) but I would like to check out their transit system as well as their sites like the Big Ben.

I been over there a few times. That accent on females seems manly imo. And the Tube is interesting...I enjoyed it.

Archived