Whats your favorite fast food resturant?

R188 7857

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE "other" :P. Nah, JK. here's actually what I like (if you can choose more than 1):

+McDonalds

+Burger King

+White Castle

If can only choose 1, then it would be McDonalds since I like their variety on items & its one of the cheapest (then again, I like to order off the dollar menu ;)).

I used to love Subway, but since I got a very bad stomach virus, I don't want to touch their food. I'm chinese so I eat chinese food. I HATE BURGER KING!!!!!!! White Castle is OK. McDonald and KFC are my favorites. Pizza too.

Favorite

Checkers- they're not a mainstream fast food restaurant, but they have a location on Chambers Street and another location in Queens (I think near the Q25/34). Their fish sandwich is tasty. They also make a nice chicken sandwich. They have a 2 for $4 deal.

White Castle- I'm not a fan of their Sliders (burgers) but I like their chicken rings and fish sandwiches. They also have cheese fries and mozzarella sticks.

Wendy's- I no longer eat burgers, but Wendy's burgers are the best out of the big three.

Least Favorite

McDonald's- their food tastes so bland. Besides the Big Mac and chicken nuggets, I don't like anything on their menu.

Burger King- I used to like their Tendercrisp Chicken sandwich until it made me sick. F*ck the Burger King on Jamaica Avenue.

KFC- KFC's macaroni also sent me to the bathroom. The KFC Snacker is the size of my palm yet they charge $1.49 for it. The chicken is tough and hard to bite into.

Favorite:

McDonalds and Burger King: Whenever I get the chance, I eat breakfast at either McD or BK. I like their chicken sandwiches.

Subway: Oven Roasted Chicken. 'nuff said.

Popeye's: Their chicken isn't too "soft" like KFC's. :P

Chinese Food: I just eat Chicken Wings or Popcorn Chicken.

Least Favorite:

KFC: Already explained. I dislike their potato wedges.

Wendy's: Their french fries are always cold...

Favorite: McDonalds, KFC, Burger King (even though I don't their burgers) Wendy's (same as BK) & Subway, Chinese Food, 7 Eleven (Just like their Hot Dogs for now), Pizza (Domino's & One around my neigherhood).

Dislike/Least Favorite: White Castle, even though I didn't try them on a complete ocassion I still choose to stay away from them plus the fact I don't see anything they have that fit my taste buds.

WHITE CASTLE FTW! I'm addicted to that stuff. Sliders, Chicken Rings, and Loaded Fries. The meal of Champions.

Popeyes on number 2. Their chicken is alway hot and moist and tender but its not mushy either. I also like how they give out tiny glass bottles of Tabasco.

I don't really eat fast food. If anything I'll go to Whole Foods and get their prepared foods, but that isn't really fast food per se. They use healthier options in terms of ingredients and I don't really go for lots of fried food either. On occasion maybe once a month, I'll order from my local pizzeria, but even then I'm careful about what I order. Usually spinach salads with grilled shrimp or grilled chicken, grape tomatoes and so forth and maybe I'll get a side of french fries as a treat, but that's maybe once a month or maybe once every few months. Same thing goes for pizza. Usually veggies like onions and such with cheese and olive oil. :cool:

Poll choices :

1) McDonalds

2) Burger King

3) Subway

4) KFC

5) Sushi

6) Chinese Food

7) Wendys

8) White Castle'

9) Pizza

10) Other

KFC!! I'm eating it right now LOL! I loke the crispy fried chicken!

Is pizza really fast food? It actually requires some form of preparation.

By how often I have it

#1) Chinese

#2) Pizza

#3) Sushi

(1). Burger King - Flame Broiled burgers actually taste like real meat! Thicker burgers than McDonald's.

(2). Mickie D's - decent burgers but them seem to get more thin and greacy every year :-p

(3). Pizza - Pretty much anywhere in NYC I would get a slice but will not pay more than $2.50 for 1 slice.

(4). Chinese Restaurant - Only clean ones.

Sorry a topic that been discussed. I wish the Mods could create a *permament sticky thread* on food since it's maybe after sports and politics the most popular thread on here.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8776&highlight=resturants

And you're encouraging necroposting by doing that. This meta-moderating is getting on my nerves. Why would we all want to post in threads THAT old? Isn't that bad forum etiquette (and against the rules)?

I'm bored, so I'll play along, I guess....

1) McDonalds: Haven't ate from one in over a month... it's unintentional, but at the same time, I've gotten sick of mickey D's as of late....

2) Burger King: will always be my favorite fast food burger spot...

when it comes to value & taste, the whopper jr. w/ cheese > __________________

3) Subway: I've pretty much boycotted subway...

Bring Back Blimpies !!!!

4) KFC: ever since popeye's (re)surfaced, this has been an afterthought... their chicken to me always had an odd taste to it; I just tolerated it.... best thing out of KFC still to me, is the biscuits....

5) Sushi: I'll pass....

6) Chinese Food: in general, yes, I fux with (americanized) chinese food....

been on a lil hiatus, but I'm back to eatin chicken & broccoli... and pork fried rice...

(hold the soy sauce my nzzzzzz)

7) Wendys: The ONLY time I ate from one, was when I was around 11-12 yrs old; back when the Kenmore was still around (movie theatre, where modell's is now, on church right off flatbush)

8) White Castle: I eat em on occasion... have to be in a particular mood for it...

9) Pizza:

- I now (regularly) eat from 1 pizzeria, and that's NY pizza suprema over on 8th av/W. 31st st....

- franchises, I've been tryna find a pizza hut restaurant for the longest; I can't eat from the pizza hut expresses (pizza hut-slash-taco bell-slash-dunkin donuts-slash-baskin robbins-slash-joe's barber shop-slash-god knows what else) anymore... it's tasting more & more like... cardboard.

domino's I still fux with; just had it this past saturday night as a matter of fact....

papa john's & little caesars don't do it for me; I refuse to eat from either one of em....

^

Favorite americanized Chinese food is chicken & broccoli.

Since Dominos is the only chain pizza place in my area, it's my default 'fav'. Had a papa johns pie and hated it. I don't understand how anyone can say it is good.

=

Also agreed about the need for a new thread. To me anything over a year [hell 6months] is dated and should stay 'dead'.

Edited by Grand Concourse

Sorry a topic that been discussed. I wish the Mods could create a *permament sticky thread* on food since it's maybe after sports and politics the most popular thread on here.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8776&highlight=resturants

Do you realize how old that link is? Stop trying to be the forum police.

Oh ok. Still it's best for the mods to merge that old thread and this one by Casey IMO and call it favorite fast food or something. Just a thought.

No, it's not the best. That topic is extremely old, so the OP was fine on making a new topic. Stop trying to grave dig your own stuff.

As for my favs.

White Castle

Wendys

SOME Chinese Food places.

Burger King (On occasion)

I'm trying to cut back on fast food but it hardly works...lol.

I like McDonald's fries and nuggets and their McDoubles (where available). I can have two McDoubles and an Arizona and I'll be good.

I like Burger King's fries, but not so much ever their burgers. Ever since they stopped making the Buck Doubles and replaced them with the stackers, I stopped going there.

I love Wendy's sea salt fries, and their chicken nuggets. Their burgers are not bad, but I prefer McD's burgers.

I haven't tried Five Guys Burgers and Fries yet but I'll get around to it someday.

And lastly, CHINESE FOOD!!! But I'm careful where I buy from because some places are dirty, and those letter grades don't do justice.

I'm trying to cut back on fast food but it hardly works...lol.

I like McDonald's fries and nuggets and their McDoubles (where available). I can have two McDoubles and an Arizona and I'll be good.

I like Burger King's fries, but not so much ever their burgers. Ever since they stopped making the Buck Doubles and replaced them with the stackers, I stopped going there.

I love Wendy's sea salt fries, and their chicken nuggets. Their burgers are not bad, but I prefer McD's burgers.

I haven't tried Five Guys Burgers and Fries yet but I'll get around to it someday.

And lastly, CHINESE FOOD!!! But I'm careful where I buy from because some places are dirty, and those letter grades don't do justice.

I may sound foolish for asking, but who is Five Guys??? While I don't do fast food, I am pretty familiar with the main names (McDonald's, Burger King, etc.), but these guys must be new or are located mainly in areas outside of NYC and are making an introduction or something... :confused: