The (F) in R46

Calvin

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new fleet assignments call for 24 R46 cars to be on the (F), that means there will be 3 trains. In the PMs there should be 1 set of R46s on the road. This morning, there were two trains of R46s on the (F), but one was taken OOS in the late morning. Also, today may have been the last day to ride an R46 on the (G) line.

Read here....

will the R46 F Train will run tomorrow?

The new fleet assignments call for 24 R46 cars to be on the (F), that means there will be 3 trains. In the PMs there should be 1 set of R46s on the road. This morning, there were two trains of R46s on the (F), but one was taken OOS in the late morning. Also, today may have been the last day to ride an R46 on the (G) line.

When does the new subway pick go into affect again?

Monday... Or Sunday as Twotimer has stated... Sorry that my info was off on such a critical matter that really does not effect the riding public.

New assignments? Do tell more, please.

why run R46 on the (F)? isnt it banned because of the Chystie St Cut

Huh? The only reason the (F) had been all R160s is because most of the R46s were sent to the (A) and the remianing ones were just enough for the (G) and (R) service. Now with the (G) being R68s, there are extra R46s to be given back to the (F).

Bzzzzzzz Sunday.

Well excuse the F out of me. The person who I talked to from RCC is off Sunday so, Monday was the closest date he had. Way to make it sound like a bigger deal then it was, it's only 1 day.....

Well excuse the F out of me. The person who I talked to from RCC is off Sunday so, Monday was the closest date he had. Way to make it sound like a bigger deal then it was, it's only 1 day.....

I'm joking. It actually starts with the first midnight job that reports tonight.

Huh? The only reason the (F) had been all R160s is because most of the R46s were sent to the (A) and the remianing ones were just enough for the (G) and (R) service. Now with the (G) being R68s, there are extra R46s to be given back to the (F).

Actually the real reason the R46s were pulled off the (F) was because of the (M) line...which I found asinine in itself as R46s can fit through the cut but whether the T/O has a R46 or R160, if they make the wrong lineup they'd be in a lot of trouble.

Sweet. Theres also a 68a set out on the (D), some of my coworkers have seen 68 on the (Q) along with the 46 on the (F)

According to the new fleet assignments, there should be two trains of R68As on the (D). The R68s on the (G) already have flat wheels because crews are taking very heavy brakes coming into stations, if an R68A ends up there, I would hate to see what happens.

Archived