Crazy Lady Flips Out at Driver on B62 Bus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqA281qdD7k

Background of the story: A lady was apparantly playing music too loudly and when the driver of the B62 asked her to turn it down, she went all insane on him.

Jesus Christ. I don't know what happened before the video started but this lady damn needs a chill pill.

[NOTES:] Not my video, and you really don't see/hear the music, so it's up to yourselves to judge whether the reaction was justified. Also, language may be strong.

My bad for not realizing there already was a thread about this.

I saw it on the gothamist newsmap. But the B/O does sound like

Knight Rider doesn't it? I hope nothing comes out of this, but if

they wanted to they could find out who was driving the bus at the time.

Not sure if having an argument with a passenger while you are driving

a bus is a smart thing to do. The B/O has their back turned from the

passenger. I think this lady is related to the one who assaulted the B/O

in the Bronx a few days ago.....:eek:

Itleast he had the last lol...damage the bus oh man lmao

I can see they've met before and this might go further ,I just hope he picked something better or he might damage his bus lol

I just saw locomotion69's thread lol I don't sound like that hehee...I have a DARTH VADERS voice and a Speakeasy to boot ...I would of had fun recording her then using my magic on the speakers...those that know me already know what I might of done????

I remember before the service cut, when I was on Rockaways (A) on front car, teenage male had music loud, and T/O ask him to turn done and he did.

I also remember when I was on SIF, someone teenager was distructing with music and NYCDOT ask to turn his music down, but one of them refused.

And she gets off from the front of the bus instead of the back,

if she can afford an IPhone then she can afford a pair of headphones.

They say that 1 out of 4 people in NYC is mentally ill..so if a bus

is packed you have on average 20 crazy people on it.....:(

"Change the batteries in your vibrator" etc. The B/O sounds like he has a few issues with this passenger. Better yet sounds like they both have some issues with each other.

After the request to lower music, if she didn't comply call Bus Command if its a problem. If its not a problem, why bother going back and forth with her with the sarcasm?

Sorry, from the video she was not a threat and there was really no need to provoke the situation further.

This is what I love... Now she had to go using a racial slur w/the whole h*nkey thing which was really not necessary. She'd be the first one to cry racism and the first one to yell out a racial slur. Like I've said before, minorities can be just as racist as everybody else.

This case, and the one with the dog involve one thing that hurts people IMO, entitlement.

It seems like once some riders pay their $2.25, they think they could do whatever they want and no one could do anything about it.

"I ain't bothering nobody!" Yeah, ok, Calling a B/O a miserable f-ck repeatedly and a ****** while he's trying to drive a 40 ft long bus safely with other passengers..... noobody was bothered by that at all..... yeah..... ok..... sure....

I hate people like that... fat, ghetto, and loud.

I blame this on our nations society as a whole. Music and movies today teaches nothing but violence and how to be cool, and there isn't a sign of respect in the air. When you teach this people try to be cool, and it isn't cool. This society sucks. We rear kids without teaching them a bit of dignity or respect. This is what our society has gone to.

"I ain't bothering nobody!" Yeah, ok, Calling a B/O a miserable f-ck repeatedly and a ****** while he's trying to drive a 40 ft long bus safely with other passengers..... noobody was bothered by that at all..... yeah..... ok..... sure....

I hate people like that... fat, ghetto, and loud.

What does being fat have to do with anything?

I thought it was funny to be honest.

This case, and the one with the dog involve one thing that hurts people IMO, entitlement.

It seems like once some riders pay their $2.25, they think they could do whatever they want and no one could do anything about it.

Don't forget the one with the lady smoking on the bus in Brooklyn

who refused to put out her cigarette when asked to. That was far worse

then playing music loud on a cell phone or having a 15 lb dog inside a

large handbag.

I agree that this incident is fairly harmless - she was only supposedly playing loud music.

The thing to note is how disrespectful people can be in general nowadays. Granted, the bus driver aggravated the situation by firing back, but there are still those rude, obnoxious, uncaring people who live in a me-and-only-me world. People like this don't deserve a bus ride. Let that b!tch walk.

People think the $2.25 buys a piece of the bus..I have ridden the bus all my life i am 42 and have never disrespected a B/O. i have encounterd some that may not have seen my pass when Baltimore used the type you physicaly show the Driver and got crappy cause he/she thought i was trying to slide by but i calmly and in a cival manner re-displayed my pass i understand the idea of dealing with a load of 40-60 people and traffic and peds in a Bus that cannot handle like a Corvette I have the utmost respect for Bus Operators i know i could not do that job. Hats Off!!!!!!!!:tup:

People grossly mistake what the "public" in the term public transportation is meant for.....

- Public, in the sense that anyone is free to ride the buses & trains...

- Not, public in the sense of clipping your toenails, doin your makeup, talking excessively loud on the train, blasting your music, stretching out while putting your feet on the chairs, and god knows what other inconsiderate acts ppl. partake in on the buses & trains....

anyway, on the b/o's part, nice parting shot about a vibrator....

she looks like she needs a little buzz in her life....

People grossly mistake what the "public" in the term public transportation is meant for.....

- Public, in the sense that anyone is free to ride the buses & trains...

- Not, public in the sense of clipping your toenails, doin your makeup, talking excessively loud on the train, blasting your music, stretching out while putting your feet on the chairs, and god knows what other inconsiderate acts ppl. partake in on the buses & trains....

anyway, on the b/o's part, nice parting shot about a vibrator.... she looks like she needs a little buzz in her life....

I got a good chuckle out of that buzz part there. Had me laughing here in my office. This joke will keep me nice and fresh while I finish up my last project of the day. :cool:

I would of had fun recording her then using my magic on the speakers...those that know me already know what I might of done????

Dude, funny story, a group of us was riding around in Westchester County and we had an argument with somebody on the bus, so the Bee Line operator recorded us and when we got quiet, dude replayed the recording, almost hearing ourselves crystal clear. Mind you, we in the back of a Neoplan artic.... LOL

Dude, funny story, a group of us was riding around in Westchester County and we had an argument with somebody on the bus, so the Bee Line operator recorded us and when we got quiet, dude replayed the recording, almost hearing ourselves crystal clear. Mind you, we in the back of a Neoplan artic.... LOL

Oh lawd....I know exactly what you are talking about lolololololol...funny ass moment lol!

Archived