R40 Slants / Final Season Video

Nice. :(

I really liked seeing those 2 parked at brighton. The driver of the one i was on and i talked for a bit after he closed out the cab, he said his favorite was the R40 also, & that he'll miss them. He walked away, then the train on the other side of the station pulled out on its way to manhattan. It was a trip that i really enjoyed & rarely get to make. I usually stick to the (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)<7>(A)(C)(E)(F)(N)(S) and (V).

- Andy

Yes, why wasn't "I will remember you, will you remember me" used for the music background.......With that, tears would have flowed from some eyes on here......

Or that song "when she loved me" from toy story 2?

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=156087475&id=156087468&s=143441

B):cool:B):cool::P;):D;):D:D

- Andy

Yes, why wasn't "I will remember you, will you remember me" used for the music background.......With that, tears would have flowed from some eyes on here......
I can't imagine you crying... :D

VERY nice work here, I like this video, especially since R40s are getting flopped into the Ocean like there's no tomorrow! They better save a few good sets of them or I will start spiraling into depression and then cry like a sissy... :mad:

Nice vid!!

The music and quality was like wtf to me, but nice put together of photos.

I can't imagine you crying... :D

VERY nice work here, I like this video, especially since R40s are getting flopped into the Ocean like there's no tomorrow! They better save a few good sets of them or I will start spiraling into depression and then cry like a sissy... :mad:

Thanks Guys. Does anyone else have questions or comments

• 5 months later...

Archived