Houston METRO MCI hybrid photos AND paper models

MetroBusFan3575

Nice photos!!

Thanks. Like I said, I almost gave up on looking for this coach but patience paid off! SWEET!

wow, those buses look sleek. I wish we had these here :)

Awesome pics !

Thanks! I can't wait to see more pics of the D4500CT for NYC---once more are there and eventually enter service.

Great shots man!! I love that bus already! I hope we get MCI hybrids soon. My friend at Orion tells me you guys just got your first 2 NG hybrids. You gotta get some shots if you can!

WHAT?! Heck, I didn't know that! I thought the buses were still in production---well---at least the first ones. F.Y.I., the fleet numbers are 3601-3696. Damn straight---meaning---I gotta get some shots. I just gotta!

Nice photos and thanks for posting. That's a great scheme on that bus. #5 looks like its dropping off passengers at The G.R.A.B.

Thanks for the comment(s). This is now my favorite model. Tied for first are the new restyled New Flyer hybrids.

:P

Dayum, those D4500CTHs look great.

Houston METRO did a fine job on how they did it up with the new back.

Thanks, man. F.Y.I., the URL for METRO and the phone number can be seen on the back of ALL models except the restyled New Flyer hybrids.

YES, I was extremely happy after I took those photos.

Excellent pics and paper models! Those buses looks great

Thanks for your comment. I can't wait to see more of these coaches arriving and placed into service.

Great shots man!! I love that bus already! I hope we get MCI hybrids soon. My friend at Orion tells me you guys just got your first 2 NG hybrids. You gotta get some shots if you can!

Great news---at least for me, it is. I just got an answer from METRO in regards to confirming that we DO have them. Here's the confirmation for everybody here=>METRO DID receive two BUT they're NOT in service yet.

Here's the e-mail message that I received from METRO, "We have received a couple BUT they are not in service and will not be in service until October. They are being tested in the shops and will not be tested on the streets until late September."

Hope that helps. In other words, I won't be able to take pics until---I hope---late September.

Archived