Rockin' the 8 ave Express

Looking good, guys. Glad to see there are still some Slants running on the (A). :P

Thanks, dude. We saw four to about five R40 slant (A) trains rolling on the (A), but we only caught one. Most of the R40 slants were rolling in the opposite direction.

Sounds more like Rockin' the Rockaways, nice shots. But you guys really need to make your own topics cuz there is loads of pics past harrys limits ~50 to 100 around, plus its slowing my connection/pc down =/

Dude do you go railfanning everyday?

Nice pics!

Thanks a lot, but I do not do this everyday.

Once in a while I'll go on a trip and photograph it.

Sounds more like Rockin' the Rockaways, nice shots. But you guys really need to make your own topics cuz there is loads of pics past harrys limits ~50 to 100 around, plus its slowing my connection/pc down =/

Thanks for your comment, I was removing some repeated shots, I limited it to four photos per passing train, with the exception of the R40 slant. I am sorry for the loading issue.

Nice shots Guys.. Matt, try not to post repeat shots. 1 of each angle if you want is good..:tup:

Thanks, Zach, I will consider that. The reason why I take more than one from each angle is that I am afraid my photos will come out bad. I have taken repeated angles off, already.

I don't recall reading any such limit.

Well i guess i do it to sry guys.. But i do iit just to grab trains at different parts:confused:

It's okay, you're not the only one who pointed that there were a lot of photographs. It's just that sometimes I can get a bit carried away, I've been doing that a lot lately thought. I have to try set a limit as to how much I can display.

Thanks for your input, it helps a lot :P

In this case if two or more members are out photographing I'd rather have them all share one thread with all their photos instead multiple threads.

I don't recall reading any such limit.

Yes we did discuss limits and how it would affect PC performance.

Archived