* * * * - 8 votes

Conductor Exam 8094

3054 replies to this topic

#3051 thekiday

thekiday
    • 17 posts
    • Locationqueens

Posted Yesterday, 07:59 PM

Does anyone know what number they are up too in sending out invitation letters. @vee have you spoken to MS.S lately

#3052 Vee

Vee
    • Pip
    • 135 posts
    • Locationnyc

Posted Yesterday, 08:18 PM

@thekiday, I have not spoken to her since being sworn in...why don't you call her tomorrow and find out what #they are up to.

And where are you guys getting all this information about this new contract ...where can we read about this? Annndddd , has it been finalized? Does this take effect with us who are being hired now...or is it still in the works?.....info please, thanks

#3053 Weather3120

Weather3120
    • 17 posts
    • LocationQueens village ny

Posted Yesterday, 08:21 PM

Vee: the Rank and File (workers have to vote yes or no) usually takes about 1 or two months before they accept or reject but it's a very good contract no givebacks but we have to wait 5 years for top pay. It's cool with me....

#3054 Ruxx

Ruxx
    • 2 posts

Posted Today, 12:38 AM

What does it mean when you call the DCAS number and it says "you are currently on an outstanding certification"? I'm sure this question was asked already, but there are so many pages to go through I figured it would be easier to just ask the question again. If anyone can please elaborate on what it means and if I have to take any action before my list number comes around and I am over looked it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

#3055 prince718

prince718
    • 15 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted Today, 02:51 AM

I know they're starting to call the 2400s for final processing so I know I should get a call soon

Legal Disclaimer: The NYC Transit Forums website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes.
    This website is no way connected or affiliated with the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) or any other related transportation agency.
    It also claims no rights to the trademarks of MTA, NJT, Amtrak and any other listed transportation agency logo on this website.