•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Photo
    * * * * - 8 votes

Conductor Exam 8094

3666 replies to this topic

#3661 straphanger

straphanger
    • Pip
    • 46 posts
    • Locationnew york

Posted Yesterday, 06:31 AM

Its official I am a conductor for NYC MTA! Only problem I have is that they try to cram all this information in a short time like benefits, the job these things need more time. 

#3662 Tim

Tim
    • Pip
    • 152 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 AM

@straphanger congrats! Welcome aboard now your in the real world ! Remember take your time your in control of the train!! YOU CAN ALways EXPLAIN BEING LATE! There are no excuses for opening up on the wrong side ! NEVER get to comfortable and ask questions! STICK to what you was taught in school car! YOU GOT A YEAR TO GO! Enjoy it's a cool job, some days are hard riding the board but you will get used to it! Once again congrats and welcome to the family!

Edited by Tim, Yesterday, 06:49 AM.

#3663 Tim

Tim
    • Pip
    • 152 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted Yesterday, 06:54 AM

@straphanger yes they cram a out of info in a short period of time . They give u the basics a lot of things you will learn as you go! Just ask questions people will help. Keep in contact with your classmate! My classmates are the best we keep each other informed about everything

#3664 Vee

Vee
    • Pip
    • 278 posts
    • Locationnyc

Posted Yesterday, 09:08 PM

CONGRATS!!! Straphanger!!!! @Tim, how are u..how's everything...@JLHB, HEY GIRL!!!

#3665 Tim

Tim
    • Pip
    • 152 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted Today, 07:10 AM

@vee what's up? Everything's good todays my RDO Enjoying being a conductor MTA keeps me busy. JL and Lane are good. I was with Jl yesterday & Lane last week.Hows the A div treating you?

#3666 Vee

Vee
    • Pip
    • 278 posts
    • Locationnyc

Posted Today, 07:49 AM

loving it..enjoying every minute. .glad all is well. ..enjoy your RDO, Maybe well all see each other again...have a good one

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

#3667 Tim

Tim
    • Pip
    • 152 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted Today, 08:45 AM

@vee likewise! Enjoy!

Legal Disclaimer: The NYC Transit Forums website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes.
    This website is no way connected or affiliated with the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) or any other related transportation agency.
    It also claims no rights to the trademarks of MTA, NJT, Amtrak and any other listed transportation agency logo on this website.