•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Photo
    * * * * - 8 votes

Conductor Exam 8094

3692 replies to this topic

#3691 NycGamer18

NycGamer18
    • Pip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationBronx

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

Was it as easy as test 4600? Im trying to get a rough estimate of where a 98.6% would lans you on the list on test 4600. If I go by conductor exam than a 98.6% should gurantee you in the top 1000 I believe

#3692 mailman11358

mailman11358
    • 1 posts
    • Locationbronx ny

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:04 AM

Maybe some one can answer a medical question for me.I'm on blood thinners,would that DQ me from working as a conductor with nyct?

#3693 Xentor

Xentor
    • Pip
    • 445 posts

Posted Today, 10:23 AM

Maybe some one can answer a medical question for me.I'm on blood thinners,would that DQ me from working as a conductor with nyct?

No it will not disqualify you whatsoever. However, you have to disclose this information to them. You also have to bring in some documentation from your doctor that this condition is under control as well as a list of any prescription medication you are taking.

Legal Disclaimer: The NYC Transit Forums website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes.
    This website is no way connected or affiliated with the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) or any other related transportation agency.
    It also claims no rights to the trademarks of MTA, NJT, Amtrak and any other listed transportation agency logo on this website.