•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Gallery Images
      1998 Orion V CNG 7253 On The Q65 Rts 4994 New York City Transit's 3458 MTA NYC New Flyer C40LF 230 Rts 4913 NovaBus RTS #1384 Route 5! X! S or H ? Redbirds 207 Street Yard 1

Photo
    * * * - - 9 votes

Conductor Exam 8094

• Please log in to reply
    3763 replies to this topic

#3761 FlyEaglesFly

FlyEaglesFly
    • 1 posts
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:56 PM

Hey everyone, I just finished up final processing and I start conductor Schoolcraft in April 20th. I'm looking foward to it! Anyone else going in the same day?

#3762 WillBx718

WillBx718
    • Veteran Member
    • PipPipPip
    • 1,319 posts
    • LocationBronx, NY

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:10 PM

it seems the TO list# moves faster then the CO? i took both exams scored 88.75 on the TO and 90.66 on the CO

list number for the TO is 413X and CO is 613X

TO is @ 3316 i believe

i know for sure i wont be called for the CO hopefully i will for the TO one day

Yeah man C/R is a wash at this point. You need at least a 96, with a list number 3000 or less to have a real shot. For T/O you may have a chance. But both of these exams are at theier last legs, as they're expiring this year and next year. A new C/R exam is being offered this year. The next T/O exam should be coming out next year.

Edited by WillBx718, 03 March 2015 - 08:13 PM.

Station Agent (AFC) (MTA) New York City Transit Authority
    Posted Image

#3763 Xentor

Xentor
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 474 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

Hey everyone, I just finished up final processing and I start conductor Schoolcraft in April 20th. I'm looking foward to it! Anyone else going in the same day?

That's awesome. Looks like you have quite a bit of time before schoolcar. Consider all this time you have before schoolcar a vacation lol.

#3764 Postal 1

Postal 1
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 270 posts
    • LocationALL OVER

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:31 PM

Yeah man C/R is a wash at this point. You need at least a 96, with a list number 3000 or less to have a real shot. For T/O you may have a chance. But both of these exams are at theier last legs, as they're expiring this year and next year. A new C/R exam is being offered this year. The next T/O exam should be coming out next year.

They are giving the new test already to MTA employees. 5716

Legal Disclaimer: The NYC Transit Forums website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes.
    This website is no way connected or affiliated with the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) or any other related transportation agency.
    It also claims no rights to the trademarks of MTA, NJT, Amtrak and any other listed transportation agency logo on this website.