•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Gallery Images
      (A) Shuttle Bus Subway R 30 #8318 L Line New Lots Ave. Bklyn NY Original Kodachrome Slide rts 4987.jpg Rts 4965 Rts 4944 Rts 5096 Rts 4991 rts 5005.jpg Prevost X3-45 2432 on the X2

Photo
    * * * - - 9 votes

Conductor Exam 8094

3772 replies to this topic

#3771 OFlow

OFlow
    • 15 posts
    • LocationNYC

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:01 PM

@knyce34 your drug test is good for 90 days however when u go back to finalize the employment process and do your hearing and vision u will most likely be given another drug test. Just stay patient you will be called

#3772 knyce34

knyce34
    • 6 posts
    • Locationbrooklyn

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:12 PM

Thanks for the reply OFlow I thought the DT was good for 30days. Feels like iam waiting  for ever iam so close but yet so far . just ready to get started Scared of another frezze which would delay me even further 

#3773 tdeford

tdeford
    • 1 posts
    • Locationkings park

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:24 AM

I got a letter to go in for drug test and some paperwork.on April 23. It is now exactly 4 weeks later and still no word though when i call the DCAF number the current list number is 3201 and my list number is 3305 it used to say I was on an outstanding certification now since I got the letter it says I'm not currently on outstanding certification. And I don't do any drugs or anything so a fail it's impossible. Just wondering how long the follow up call takes.Or if they still go by the numbers.I figured my number was called when I got the letter. Still optimistic I'll get called just the wait is driving me crazy. Any one have any similar experiences or had a long wait??

Legal Disclaimer: The NYC Transit Forums website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes.
    This website is no way connected or affiliated with the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) or any other related transportation agency.
    It also claims no rights to the trademarks of MTA, NJT, Amtrak and any other listed transportation agency logo on this website.