•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Photo
    * * * * - 12 votes

Conductor Exam 8094

4757 replies to this topic

#4751 Breezy

Breezy
    • 11 posts
    • LocationNYC

Posted Yesterday, 03:22 PM

I guess we should get get those drug test results Friday or early next week for those who went down on Monday

Remember the lady that gave us the overview from the first lab say that it take up to 72 hours. So Monday would be more than enough time

#4752 JMA1982

JMA1982
    • 16 posts
    • LocationQueens

Posted Yesterday, 04:37 PM

I got hired in Aug 2011 off this same list. Happy to see transit is still doing mass hiring

How's the job? You like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we should get get those drug test results Friday or early next week for those who went down on Monday

I was thinking more like around today. Friday the latest.

Remember the lady that gave us the overview from the first lab say that it take up to 72 hours. So Monday would be more than enough time

Yes. They told us anywhere between 48-72 hours. Friday the latest is when we will get our results and next call for the medical.

Rage207 how was training and what division are you working

Amm0, what division do you want the most? I'm hoping I get the 7 or F train.

I got hired in Aug 2011 off this same list. Happy to see transit is still doing mass hiring

What did you get on the exam? I got a 92.

#4753 amm0

amm0
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 97 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:37 PM

The a division would be best cause I I live in Peekskill

#4754 JMA1982

JMA1982
    • 16 posts
    • LocationQueens

Posted Yesterday, 04:44 PM

The a division would be best cause I I live in Peekskill

I remember you telling me that. Haven't forgotten. I hope we get hired in the same class.

#4755 rage207

rage207
    • 4 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted Today, 08:23 AM

The job is good for the most part. It's paying the bills and provided me a place over my head. I'm thankful for that

#4756 rage207

rage207
    • 4 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted Today, 08:33 AM

Rage207 how was training and what division are you working

I work in the B division on the D line.

Training is fairly easy. The main thing is paying attention to the instructors and read the rule book. Don't go into Schoolcar with the mentality like you know everything, and absorb as much information as possible.
    What did you get on the exam? I got a 92.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I got a 100 on the exam. My list number was in the 180's

#4757 rage207

rage207
    • 4 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted Today, 08:46 AM

Amm0, what division do you want the most? I'm hoping I get the 7 or F train.
    Those are the worst lines in each division and especially the F. Its Too long and too many delays especially in queens

#4758 amm0

amm0
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 97 posts

Posted Today, 08:55 AM

I want the E train

Legal Disclaimer: The NYC Transit Forums website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes.
    This website is no way connected or affiliated with the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) or any other related transportation agency.
    It also claims no rights to the trademarks of MTA, NJT, Amtrak and any other listed transportation agency logo on this website.