Ultimate Factories: R-160

Y2Julio

Please remain calm and let's not have another flame war again like that subchat thread.

As for the R143/160s it would be nice if they had something other than just the black fronts. I think it would've been nice if it was somewhat color coded like red for the R160A and blue for the R160B.

I am perfectly fine, Mr. Concourse. As for variety in our subway cars, I doubt we will be seeing that for a while. I want to see some Slants again!

Interesting how they build these trains, I was pretty amazed at how they're almost entirely hand-crafted, and damn did they do a fine job. Those trains offer a very smooth ride as a result of their efforts! I wonder how the R160Bs are handled compared to Alstom, I was hoping to see how those were built... Oh well.

Interesting how they build these trains, I was pretty amazed at how they're almost entirely hand-crafted, and damn did they do a fine job. Those trains offer a very smooth ride as a result of their efforts! I wonder how the R160Bs are handled compared to Alstom, I was hoping to see how those were built... Oh well.
Kawasaki probably have more sophisticated machinery to handle everything and a more advance facility to match their excellent work.

• 4 months later...
Ultimate Factories: NYC Subway Car (R160) is coming on again; on Monday (04/19) morning at 9:00am. I totally missed it the first time around, and have been feverishly looking for a repeat. I won't miss it this time.

Damn, imma be busy doing something important (sleeping ;)) but thak god I have TiVO and I'll just record it

Ultimate Factories: NYC Subway Car (R160) is coming on again; on Monday (04/19) morning at 9:00am. I totally missed it the first time around, and have been feverishly looking for a repeat. I won't miss it this time.

I'll set my DVR to watch it again since my DVR box was replaced.

Soon as I heard the flooring material is designed to be durable, and slip resistant, I laughed. Step on water on those trains, or come in with ice or snow under your shoes, sneakers, or boots. You'll bust your ass, if you ain't holding on. The Low Floor buses have a true slip resistant floor. Question, are the floors getting bubbles on the R-160 yet, cause I had an R142 on the (2) yesterday, and that floor had bad bubbles in one spot..........

Archived