Custom Paper Buses

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I order a LIB MCI D4500. No matter line number.

you got it bro

Sorry order cannot be filled do to a request made by Chris S. & Cedric Collins and the other superiors

on a note

THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE FICTIONAL MODELS. Sorry not up to me upt o the superiors thats the rule now.. they cant be posted in public

Edited by dmouse

Ladies and Gentlemen

I never stop, I always keep thinking about new models. So without further redu. I bring to You. New LIB Collection 2010.

Exclusive for NYCTF!

mci4500mtalib2.png

mci4500mtalib.png

MCI D4500 1885

viingcngmtalib.png

BIA Orion VII NG CNG 1795

v501cngmtalib.png

viingcngmtalib2.png

BIA Orion V.501 CNG 452

Exclusive for NYCTF!

Again I sorry for such unusual thing like separating parts of model, but for proper printing on my machine I have to make models strictly 1000x800 pix.

With the exception of the MCI, all of those have been done.

Now to all members, we wil be obtaining a checklist soon so not to much modeling goofing of. And last, Leave all credits on the underbelly (bottom) of the bus. was told to notify everyone of this!

And phillip, Both LIB CNG's is incorrect. Specifically the rims and some decals.

The correct Orion VII CNG:

LIBNG-NewScheme.png

OrionVIINGCNGTank.png

The Correct Orion V CNG:

OriOn20V20CNG20MTA20Long20Island20Bus.png

OriOn20V20CNG20Tank20MTA20Long20Island20Bus.png

Edited by Novabus 5000

WTH? I had no idea! I though all 16 had the original rear end. Thanks! Too bad none of those ever made it to America.

Quebec City and Halifax only got them they were Ordered under MCI but delivered after the Nova take over. Rumor has it soon after Nova dumped the model. There were earlier GM models with the fishbowl back that were ordered in 1982 that serviced HSR, MT, OC Transpo and TTC

Quebec City and Halifax only got them they were Ordered under MCI but delivered after the Nova take over. Rumor has it soon after Nova dumped the model. There were earlier GM models with the fishbowl back that were ordered in 1982 that serviced HSR, MT, OC Transpo and TTC

TTC Had them as the fishbowl rear. I have a paper model. And OC Transpo has the Onces with the MCI rear. They were bought used from HSR. One unit still exists as a Museum Bus, Bus # 8222.\

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/roberts/234/gmother.htm

TTC Had them as the fishbowl rear. I have a paper model. And OC Transpo has the Onces with the MCI rear. They were bought used from HSR. One unit still exists as a Museum Bus, Bus # 8222.\

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/roberts/234/gmother.htm

OC Transpo and HSR had the fishbowl rear as the TTC order as they were one big order from the Province of Ontario at the time, They were all 1982-1983 models TTC, went to Mississuaga after, there is one of the Mississuaga units still around privately owned in the LA area

When you get a bus, there are credits underneath. DO NOT Remove those . I was told by the read creators NOT to remove those. Thanks

after going back and looking the Quebec City units where MCI and the Halifax was the order that was ordered Through MCI but when Nova took over so delivered as Nova units

after going back and looking the Quebec City units where MCI and the Halifax was the order that was ordered Through MCI but when Nova took over so delivered as Nova units

Okay Okay Okay, lets get back in topic, As too paper models, the new 3G Orion VII has arrived. But even though I told you I w ill do it in MTA, WRONG. Since Fictional models no longer exist here, we won't make it.

Thanks!

Okay Okay Okay, lets get back in topic, As too paper models, the new 3G Orion VII has arrived. But even though I told you I w ill do it in MTA, WRONG. Since Fictional models no longer exist here, we won't make it.

Thanks!

Actually its up for debate, Its fictional once numbers are added. We have confirmation of 3Gs for LIB & The city, so in a sense its not fictional untill numbers are used. (We dont know those yet)

• 2 weeks later...

News as of 11-19-10:

So I have decided that fictional models will be allowed under one condition. This one condition is as such:

Only Myself, Oscar, Deandre and Phillip can post these. All of them will have to notify me prior to their post. If they randomly post it, then they will be asked to remove it. Please follow these rules so we can a little more fun in how we do things. Thanks.

Also: Note to all paper bus makers: Again, Leave ALL credits that come on the bus. Do not remove ANY. Thanks again!