R142/A Vs. R143 Vs. R160's

R32 3838

Okay Lets get down to the Technology Trains:

What do you think is the Best?

Also The Last R160B's has arrived on TA Property, 9902 is Here so No More R160B's

I prefer The R142A's, They are the best Ones out of all of them, Very Fast and the Best Sound.

Okay Lets get down to the Technology Trains:

What do you think is the Best?

Also The Last R160B's has arrived on TA Property, 9902 is Here so No More R160B's

I prefer The R142A's, They are the best Ones out of all of them, Very Fast and the Best Sound.

9942 Will be the last R160b's 9943 with be the first of the last R160a1's.

could you clarify what you're saying?

because R160A: 8313-8712, 9233-9802, 9943-9974

and R160B: 8713-9232, 9803-9942.

so still got 40 R160B's to deliver...

Holly Crap I forgot, Damnit, Im thinking of the R160A-1's,

I aplogize for the mishap NETO.

I've gotta go with the Excellent R142A over the R160 Siemens b\c I jus love em both but the (4) is my home line I ride very often and they kick ass and are better than the loud R142's and some R160B's are loud.I'm sry2 all REDBIRD fans but the R142's & R142A's were a great replacement honestly I mean c'mon this is like the best replacement on the A division.R142's & A's run great but R142A over every other NTT car for me actually over everything then comes Budd '64 (R32) and Siemens.

Why is it broken down into so many choices? It should just be R142, R143, and R160. Breaking it down my A or A1 or B is not needed.

Does it really matter? The MTA considers it separate car fleets so yes, the As and Bs are needed. Just cast your vote and move on.

Not at all. Just lighten up buddy, it's only the Internet. :)

I am as light as one can get, it seems sarcasm evades some though.

Anyway as far as NTTs go, I like the R160s only because of the FINDs. Other then that, all the NTTs are very dull since there is very little variation between the 3 different classes. After working on Arnines and Low-Vs for a for a few years now, it is hard to appreciate these trains that have no personality. I am just glad I don't have to operate them, since the only well designed controls are on the R142 and even then there not that comfy.

Archived