Chrystie Street Connection Map

Isn't that map out of date? I don't mean with regard to the (M) but rather aren't the (J) tracks west of the cut different than what is shown there?

The current track used for (J) trains northbound connects with the unused track. That's why during (J) Shuttle G.O.'s, through (J) trains to Queens use the unused track while (J) Shuttle trains terminate at the northbound middle track and then switch over to the southbound track on the return trip to Prospect Park.

Correct spelling in the railfan community? Surely you jest.

OMFGLOLOLOLOL!!!!1

ur funnie adn u shore kno how 2 grt ur pont x-cross. i alwys like wut u have 2 say

im looking forwards 2 ridin the christie cut 2 get from fresh myrtle ave into manhaten 4 the mornin concerts @ bryent park on fridays this sumer cuz i liez trains & jonas bros . this gunna b awsome

:)

Postscript: By no means is my grammar and spelling at all times flawless, but some of the posts on this site might as well be in another language. This was even covered in another thread.

OMFGLOLOLOLOL!!!!1

ur funnie adn u shore kno how 2 grt ur pont x-cross. i alwys like wut u have 2 say

im looking forwards 2 ridin the christie cut 2 get from fresh myrtle ave into manhaten 4 the mornin concerts @ bryent park on fridays this sumer cuz i liez trains & jonas bros . this gunna b awsome

vomitating preposterousness B)

vomitating preposterousness :)

Unfortunately, that's not all that far off from some of the stuff sprinkled about these threads.

Back on topic. . . . I'm wondering if the Cut would have been constructed to accept 75'6"-cars had it been built five years later after the R44's entered service. Remember that none of the cars in revenue service at the time were in excess of 60'6" and there wasn't a need to build the cut with a larger turn radius.

Any thoughts?

OMFGLOLOLOLOL!!!!1

Postscript: By no means is my grammar and spelling at all times flawless, but some of the posts on this site might as well be in another language. This was even covered in another thread.

Haha I like the final touch. You "edited your post" and the reason was a "misspelled word". LOL classic.

Haha I like the final touch. You "edited your post" and the reason was a "misspelled word". LOL classic.

Most of the Dora and Cailou railfans in this neck of the woods will let that one fly right over their heads like they were on the JFK tarmac.

Archived