Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I applied when this was first posted i think 2 years ago, I got a letter this past week to come down to Livingston street this Wednesday. Here is my issue I never finished taking my CDL permit tests. I took the General & Airbrakes which i passed but i never took the passenger this was May 2012. Could I get my permit by Wednesday. If not what could i do ? I would hate to lose this chance, a BO is a better job than the one i ve now.

Thank you in advance

I guess this post was stuck in the moderator's queue? Anyways, if you took a drug test on Wednesday, then you might have time to re-take all your permit tests. See my post in [Thread: Bus Operator Exam 4600] . Good Luck.

Whats up guys! I was hoping you can ease my mind man as you have already been to the preliminary app at 180...I have been anticipating this job for years,it would be life changing to me, but with a lost number of 41xx and callING most recently to find out they're at just below 3000...I thought it be a while. Not only is my cdl revoked for one year(reinstated in march 2016...9 months to go) but my urine more than likely isn't clean. I had no idea there would be a drug test as this letter came very unexpectedly...I am already without knowing, roughly a week clean and counting of course as I won't even THINK about a joint...I was wondering if they are intense with the urine screening....do they watch you...is it temperature monitored in the cup...if I warm some urine up and take it with me, would it get cold because it takes a while to reach the point of leaving urine for them....things of that nature.....I'm so ashamed and embarrassed at myself at this point, just had my newborn daughter a week ago I'm just really scared to miss out....so all in all, will I be disqualified if my cdl isn't in order when I go or will I have time to get it reinstated....will they work with me and be understanding?....and last, what are my chances of bringing clean pee in a bottle just for this one unexpected appointment because I'm done smoking at this point....I mean I was on probation for 5yrs and smoked the entire time bringing clean pee when I needed to, can I get away with it?

hey guys went for urine test last wednesday may 27. my list number was 39xx.it was a 6 hour process you get the at 7.30 is and you dont get to leave till about 12. i recieved a letter 4 days prior to going in to come down thank god i was available.Many applicants were told to come back due to open tickets as far as moving violations go. they were told to get it resolve and then come back.they were very strict on points not more than 4 points in past three years. then after the first review of your paper work and if everything is in order they send you for an immediate piss test,, then i was told within 2 -90 i will here back from them based on my urine test 

• 4 months later...

Can anyone tell me what number they are up to on this list because I've tried calling all the numbers listed and nobody ever picks up and I work full time and can't afford to take a day off to go down there and find out. I have # 47xx so I know I must be getting close.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got my mta letter for pre- employment process, I went on march 20/17... when in handed in my application took my drug test. Now I'm wondering how long for them to call me back for my medical. My list # is 10700. It took 4yrs for them to call me

Archived