New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, go25 said:

6526 to Suburban Trails, saw it on the Plainfield-Summit shuttle (981)

now this is getting me interested. Both 6526 & 6529 are with Suburban Trails? Now this is a shakeup indeed...

Do you actually got a pic of them in service or with Suburban?

Edited by DCTransitFilms

4 hours ago, Gmansports said:

The next 60 allotment of articulates will be split between Fairview and Meadowlands garage. They will be transferring their existing MCIs to Oradell.  I do not have the exact ratio. Have a good weekend everyone

Heard a rumor that Meadowlands was supposed to get the first 21 or so units. Also a rumor there might be more than 60 buses but take both with a grain of salt I'm not sure on that.

Edited by DCTransitFilms

1 hour ago, DCTransitFilms said:

now this is getting me interested. Both 6526 & 6529 are with Suburban Trails? Now this is a shakeup indeed...

Do you actually got a pic of them in service or with Suburban?

Couldn't grab a picture of either one of them, they passed by in front of my house on both occasions 

On 4/12/2024 at 6:03 PM, Gmansports said:

The next 60 allotment of articulates will be split between Fairview and Meadowlands garage. They will be transferring their existing MCIs to Oradell.  I do not have the exact ratio. Have a good weekend everyone

Where exactly is fairview gonna be putting all these buses? That garage is tinier then Meredith lol

13 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

Where exactly is fairview gonna be putting all these buses? That garage is tinier then Meredith lol

They're probably knocking out the remaining 5200s and sending their MCIs to other garages. I did hear that Fairview wants to become an all-articulated garage but thats just a rumor.

23 hours ago, DCTransitFilms said:

They're probably knocking out the remaining 5200s and sending their MCIs to other garages. I did hear that Fairview wants to become an all-articulated garage but thats just a rumor.

NJT needs to retire the low 5200's ASAP. Saw few on 154 today and they looked like they are beat to hell and held together by a duct tape :(