•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Photo
    * * * * - 12 votes

Train Operator Exam 8098 DCAS notice of result letter arrived

4487 replies to this topic

#1 Den

Den
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 243 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:43 PM

Wow I guess they are really close to the 8098 list. I just got a letter from DCAS saying congratulations you have been found qualified in the education and experience test for train operator 8098. Anyone else get any letters yet?

#2 LexAveExp5

LexAveExp5
    • Veteran Member
    • PipPip
    • 826 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

Wow I guess they are really close to the 8098 list. I just got a letter from DCAS saying congratulations you have been found qualified in the education and experience test for train operator 8098. Anyone else get any letters yet?

That's an affirmative! ;)

#3 primomjr78

primomjr78
    • Banned
    • PipPip
    • 623 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

That's an affirmative! ;)

They are not close to the list yet sorry .
    All it means is they are Contacted all the people that would
    qualify to become a train operator based only on the employment and education factors

#4 maxamillion

maxamillion
    • Pip
    • 40 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

Yea i got the letter today, thought it would be something special until finished reading it. Don't see the purpose of sending this but whatever.

#5 elantra06

elantra06
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 218 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:19 PM

Yeah same here. Was in the mailbox when I got home this evening. I thought they would have sent this out a while ago with the original notice that I passed the exam.

#6 Den

Den
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 243 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:44 PM

They are not close to the list yet sorry .
    All it means is they are Contacted all the people that would
    qualify to become a train operator based only on the employment and education factors

I don't know about that.. they are more than half way through the promo list already. atleast it is a sign that the wheels are in motion down at DCAS and progress is in the works.

#7 subway88

subway88
    • Veteran Member
    • 17 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

Yeah got that letter too. Does that mean they are still going through eligibilty qualification for that this test even though the list number already came out?

#8 Justin08

Justin08
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 348 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:38 PM

exactly this could only be the beginning of good things to come for us on 8098 at least its something. I think they are closer to calling ppl from 8098 than ppl think. I wouldnt be surprised and I heard it from someone that works for the MTA that anyone under the list number of 1000 has a realisitic shot at being called in the next year and half. Hope its true.. GL to every1 and keep us posted on any updates ;)

#9 nycmike718

nycmike718
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 101 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn, New York

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:31 PM

Got it too:tup:

#10 BT704

BT704
    • Veteran Member
    • Pip
    • 65 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

Got 1 too.;)

Legal Disclaimer: The NYC Transit Forums website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes.
    This website is no way connected or affiliated with the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) or any other related transportation agency.
    It also claims no rights to the trademarks of MTA, NJT, Amtrak and any other listed transportation agency logo on this website.