Blank Queens Bus Map template

RTS CNG Command

Good evening! With the rest of the maps complete, I'm now bringing in the blank Queens Bus Map!

https://sites.google.com/site/midnightrts/bus-map-template

The map inside the link here is in two versions. One is with the original colors, and the other uses the background color palette from Mysterious2Train (credit goes to him).

Time to draw away, fellas! :P

P.S.: If no one has done it yet, I'll definitely create a blank template for the Nassau Bus Map.

EDIT: For some reason, the online preview shows a piece of the bus map. But when you download it onto your computer and view it through a program such as Illustrator, Inkscape, or Preview (for Macs), you should be able to see the whole blank map.

Is this supposed to be the whole blank Queens bus map?

....because when viewing it on your page there, all I see is a little piece of a map.....

That's the online preview for some reason. When you download it and view it through a program like Preview, Inkscape, or Illustrator, then you'll see the whole map.

Alright fam (RTS), thanks for the explanation......

aint download it yet though... will do so when I finish the brooklyn one I'm doin.... contemplating if I should add the subway stops & express bus lines... aside from that, all I gotta do is add text....

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to open these 2 files in Inkscape, and I got a "failed to load the requested file" error....

So instead of downloading a standalone .eps (postscript) viewer, I just found an eps online file viewer... the site is Fixlogo.com...

I was then able to a] view the full map, and b] download it in .png format..... I'm fin to go ahead & use dark qiviut's (RTS CNG's) version....

* btw, how do you pronounce that (Qiviut) ?

Archived