i'm gonna get me some obama bucks

Joe

Saw that on Bill Maher when it aired.

I honestly don't get the point of it. Pelosi is convinced she's some sort of intellectual filmmaker (but she's not). Yeah, there's abuse of the welfare system. Okay. There's also heinous abuse of American money on Wall Street every day and we don't seem to do anything about that. If you're picking a battle to fight, I don't see why you're gonna fight over $30 instead of $30 million.

Calling it Obama Bucks is irrelevant too, since he might as well have called it Bush Bucks. Food stamps are food stamps.

Savages, there really is no other word to describe people (of any color) who live off the government. The whole food stamp/ benefit program needs to be done away with and replaced with something that actually works, something where people who need the TEMPORARY help get it and those who don't need it are kept out of the system.

As for saying that the same abuse goes on on Wall St., I'm sure it does but I think this is more wide spread and can be corrected in alot less time.

Savages, there really is no other word to describe people (of any color) who live off the government. The whole food stamp/ benefit program needs to be done away with and replaced with something that actually works, something where people who need the TEMPORARY help get it and those who don't need it are kept out of the system.

As for saying that the same abuse goes on on Wall St., I'm sure it does but I think this is more wide spread and can be corrected in alot less time.

Make it a 2 for 1 deal. These people can only continue to get benefits for sending the severed heads of prominent Wall St. bankers in.

That way their earn their benefits, and society is rid of its useless non-contributors on both ends of the spectrum.

Make it a 2 for 1 deal. These people can only continue to get benefits for sending the severed heads of prominent Wall St. bankers in.

That way their earn their benefits, and society is rid of its useless non-contributors on both ends of the spectrum.

Wont work, if you can take some guys head off, you can work. If you can work, your lazy ass shouldn't get a single cent from the government.

I'd refuse public assistance out of pure pride

But public assistance (allegedly) bought that guy a tall boy Bud! I mean, there's nothing more patriotic than drinking a tall boy on the street...right?

Where are people gonna find work? LOL!!

But on another note, I'd refuse public assistance out of pure pride, I can't deal with that shit

It's the fact that several of those interviewed said flat out that they have no intention of looking for jobs that really bothers me. It's one thing to need a hand up while looking for a job, but to demand a hand out.... And then there was they guy who said its owed to him because of slavery, well if he is owed anything by any government, then when do I get my check from the English?

It's the fact that several of those interviewed said flat out that they have no intention of looking for jobs that really bothers me. It's one thing to need a hand up while looking for a job, but to demand a hand out.... And then there was they guy who said its owed to him because of slavery, well if he is owed anything by any government, then when do I get my check from the English?

Lol we all deserve a check lmao

Archived