Some never before experienced shots of the (7) line. Those clouds really can add detail to a photo!

Just a note, I've been planning to post this thread for more than a month now, shots 1-12 were taken about a month ago, 13 and above were taken recently.

Take some time to ENJ<7>Y!

7_MORN-00.jpg

7_MORN-01.jpg

7_MORN-02.jpg

7_MORN-03.jpg

7_MORN-04.jpg

7_MORN-06.jpg

7_MORN-07.jpg

7_MORN-09.jpg

7_MORN-14.jpg

7_MORN-15.jpg

7_MORN-16.jpg

7_MORN-17.jpg

7_MORN-20.jpg

7_MORN-22.jpg

7_MORN-24.jpg

7_MORN-25.jpg

7_MORN-28.jpg

7_MORN-29.jpg

7_MORN-31.jpg

7_MORN-32.jpg

7_MORN-33.jpg

and a bonus, guess what time It was in Penn sta on Saturday:

7_MORN-41.jpg

and now saving the very best for the very last:7_MORN-19.jpg

7_MORN-11.jpg

There are only 2 videos to this thread, videos will be uploaded later. Please take some time to enjoy now! B)

here is the link to all the photos:

http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s470/TomraTx2/S6200RF-more/7MORN/

Classic.

Thank you!

Great job. For the shot of 1999 and 2000, was 1998 there as well? It's very rare to find 2 consecutive singles.

No, just 1999 and 2000. 2000 is now the lead car with a whole 11 singles set! They keep moving that car around, most of the time its a lead car.

One time I saw 2131-2135 all together on the (7), I could have sworn they made that a 5 car set. haven't seen it ever since.

They had 6 2100s together at one time, maybe 2150s, non consecutive. They were part of the first or 2nd set to use the then experimental LED signs around 2008. Ever since the most I've seen were paired singles and now everything is just singles.

Well all I know now is that there are 2 sets of full 11 car singles out there, That must mean the (7) is about 5 sets short! (3 (1) train sets, 2 single trains). Finding 2 singles consecutive is not that rare, sometimes the MTA does it to try to keep cars together since I can see at times it can get hard to keep track of where they are.

very nice work, its nice to see more Subway photos being posted again :)

thanks. my next planned thread will be "buses in places not usually photographed...".

Ok. I guess the few times I rode the (7), I didn't see many pairs. Someone on subchat did say that when it comes time to send the R62As back to the Mainline, they would start with the 5-car sets. So to people hoping for a rfw on the (4)/ (6), I wouldn't get too hyped up yet.

some R62A's will have to remain singles when going to the (6), I don't think the MTA is going to keep the redbirds and R32's for work cars until 2025.

They don't need to keep that many singles. Depends on whenever the TS (S) platforms gets renovated, then they can run 5 car trains there.

As for keeping some singles for work trains, they could use the 1900s since there's at least 1 car (1909) that was scrapped years ago. 2000s and 2100s could be linked as 5 car sets, but whether they do that or not is up to the MTA.

Archived