Anyone up for a swim on Avenue U (N)?

peacemak3r

:o

Sea Beach is now a river...

for a regular run?!

And you expect trains to run through that?

Then again they could go via Brighton or West End... thats if part of Brighton isn't flooded.

as of now, they have no runs, I'm on "board" to sit & hear everyones boring hurricane stories...I know it.

You are getting paid to sit? Hmm, I like that!

as of now, they have no runs, I'm on "board" to sit & hear everyones boring hurricane stories...I know it.

Well, I live in Ditmars. I'll tell you all about how my kitchen lights flickered on and off.

Sea Beach is now a river...

And you expect trains to run through that?

Then again they could go via Brighton or West End... thats if part of Brighton isn't flooded.

Or just suspend it, and have the (Q) run.

are you kidding, the sea beach now lives up to it's name...

Lol I just realized that. Sea Beach is now a Sea!

Why the hell didn't they turn the lights off in the station? Not just to save energy, but so it doesn't short out from the flooding. (Junction blvd's lights are still all on).

I'm getting paid but how am I supposed to get to Astoria if there's no buses or trains. My nearest Terminal is 207. People who work in the crew assignment office have no brains in there head. My co-worker live on 135 & broadway, there sending him to Lefferts and telling him "its not our business how you get there!"

I'm getting paid but how am I supposed to get to Astoria if there's no buses or trains. My nearest Terminal is 207. People who work in the crew assignment office have no brains in there head. My co-worker live on 135 & broadway, there sending him to Lefferts and telling him "its not our business how you get there!"

I thought MTA workers are supposed to use the system to get to work...

OMG I AM DYING :lol:

Amazing, and they want me to report to Astoria on the N tomorrow...FOR WHAT?!

LMFAO!!!

are you kidding, the sea beach now lives up to it's name...

#SQUAD!!!

LOL!!!

Okay, two things here:

1. Can't you guys just head to the closest terminal?

2. I'm surprised the crew office is actually manned.

Archived