Israel transportation

Diesel

@VG8: You mean those newer Dutch buses in Israel? Well, that's a 2002 design, they actually improved it now. This is the 2012 version:

http://www.vredebregt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/de-nieuwe-VDL-Citea.jpg

Guess it's just a matter of taste, I like Dutch bus design. And apart from the design, Dutch buses are reliable and comforty though, so that's actually a good thing. With the new design the bus is called 'Citea', the old one running in Israel (and a lot of other countries btw, it's a popular model) is called 'Ambassador 200'.

@VG8: You mean those newer Dutch buses in Israel? Well, that's a 2002 design, they actually improved it now. This is the 2012 version:

http://www.vredebregt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/de-nieuwe-VDL-Citea.jpg

Guess it's just a matter of taste, I like Dutch bus design. And apart from the design, Dutch buses are reliable and comforty though, so that's actually a good thing. With the new design the bus is called 'Citea', the old one running in Israel (and a lot of other countries btw, it's a popular model) is called 'Ambassador 200'.

Now that one I like... Very nice clean design... Typical European look...  :D 

• 1 month later...

Haargaz Metronit Bus (Inter-Urban Coach by MAN) in my city (Kiryat Motzkin, Haifa), 20 meters length, (65 feet), taken today to my mobile phone.

120320133238.jpg

120320133237.jpg

Where are the Dan buses?

On the 1st page there is one pic of Dan (MetroDan) bus, in the city i lived half year during 2010-2011 (Beer Sheva):

10.jpg

Even took a video:

Inside the Dan bus:

• 2 weeks later...

Now all the buses are riding on this line, the new bus Haargaz Metronit Bus, which i posted few weeks ago (12 mar) is not in service yet.

280320133284.jpg

"Rakevet Israel" (Israel Railways) depot 
280320133289.jpg

280320133290.jpg

280320133293.jpg

280320133295.jpg

*bump*

51.jpg

That looks pretty mean. That's some state of the art architectural design as it shows here. How fast does these trains go in km/h or MPH? What are the model names for these light rail trains?

Makes sense with the Palestinians there... I kind of forgot that so many Russians are of Jewish faith.

There's a very large community in Brooklyn, in Borough Park and by Brighton Beach according to my knowledge. The community is still growing at a very fast rate.

There's a very large community in Brooklyn, in Borough Park and by Brighton Beach according to my knowledge. The community is still growing at a very fast rate.

There are some here in Riverdale as well though they're a bit more polite and not as large in numbers... They speak Russian but don't speak it exclusively... In other words they're more integrated into the American way of life as opposed to those in Brighton Beach and Sheepshead Bay.

There are some here in Riverdale as well though they're a bit more polite and not as large in numbers... They speak Russian but don't speak it exclusively... In other words they're more integrated into the American way of life as opposed to those in Brighton Beach and Sheepshead Bay.

Gotcha. That reminds me of the few colleagues who I am acquainted with who are technically Russian of Jewish faith by family ties, who party hard like it's a pastime lol. 

That looks pretty mean. That's some state of the art architectural design as it shows here. How fast does these trains go in km/h or MPH? What are the model names for these light rail trains?

Jerusalem Light Rail (46 trams)

Operating speed - 80 km/h (50 mph)

Rolling stock - Alstom Citadis 302 (France)

After repeated delays due to archaeological findings and other issues, service began, initially free of charge, on August 19, 2011. It became fully operative on December 1, 2011. The line is 13.9 kilometers (8.6 mi) long with 23 stops. Extensions are planned to the north to Neve Yaakov and to Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital to the southwest. When completed, these will extend the line's length to 22.5km.

BTW, unlike in Europe, in Jerusalem tram is double rolling stock, what makes Jerusalem tram 2 times longer than Europeinian.

Map

711px-Jerusalemlightrailmap.png

Few pics from web:

This winter

Jerusalem-in-Snow-Tram.jpg

Depot

0808025452_2.jpg

Evening

Concerning+the+Jerusalem+Light+Rail+-+An

Ohhh i hope to join to them as soon as possible. But who am i will be? Russian, who lives in Brooklyn, or jew, who lives in Brooklyn?

Or im gonna be russian jew, who lives in Brooklyn? :lol:

Ohhh i hope to join to them as soon as possible. But who am i will be? Russian, who lives in Brooklyn, or jew, who lives in Brooklyn?

Or im gonna be russian jew, who lives in Brooklyn? :lol:

I'll have to pass on that one and allow a member of Jewish or Russian heritage answer that question for you. I'm of mixed Asian American heritage so my understanding of the Jewish American and Russian American experience is limited at best.

But keep posting, this is an unique transportation system, I've never seen anything like it!

Jerusalem tram rolling stocks are Alstom and built in France.

Alstom Citadis 302, we have the same stock in the T2 (also in double) in Paris with a different front design.

A great thing about Citadis is the diversity of the design, networks can chose it or even have a specific one.

Archived