Kiss n' Fly

ciboii22

Cool vids!

Perhaps a link to your gallery might work if this happens.

http://support.photobucket.com/entries/21101931

If I read it correctly, Photobucket has this bandwidth limit (I wasn't even aware they had/put a limit until a few weeks ago) you can't exceed.

Bandwidth Exceeded (Look Who's Popular)joey_thumb.jpg

Joey
posted this on March 08, 2012 04:14 pm

• inShare

All of my linked Photobucket photos and videos have been replaced with this thing:

eb.jpg

What does it mean, and how do I get my photos back?

Don't panic, and don't delete anything! Please, let us explain.

Bandwidth is the total amount of data transferred from your Photobucket account to the sites you post photos and videos on. It's kind of like the data plan on your phone. If you have a free account, you can use up to 10GB of bandwidth per month.

Imagine you have a photo that is 1MB in size, and you post it on your blog. Whenever a friend sees your blog, 1MB of data is transferred from your Photobucket account. That counts toward your 10GB per month limit (10GB = 10,000MB, and most photos are much smaller than 1MB).

Now, imagine your blog has a lot of photos on it, and their total size is 5MB. That would mean that 2,000 blog views would max out the bandwidth on your free Photobucket account. If you're linking multiple photos in multiple places, or you post photos on a popular site, your bandwidth can add up pretty fast!

There are two ways to get your linked photos and videos to show up again:

1. Wait until your cycle date. Your bandwidth limit resets every month on the date you created your account. Check your page to find out when your cycle date is and how much bandwidth you've used since your last cycle date.
  2. Go Plus. Plus accounts have unmetered bandwidth, no ads, and full-size photo storage. You'll love it!

Cool pics. Especially those XD60s

Great photos!! 4878 is a dope bus! Nice XD60s!!

Great kissing and flying! Jeez those XD60s are coming in fast!

Yeah they are, I saw 4777 on the other side & 4899.

Awesome Airport coverage as well as the other ones! 

Cool shots from near JFK.

Thanks everyone!

Archived