Consecutive Numbers again, 5 Pointz, as well as Invading Gojimet's territory

I hope you didn't get in trouble walking inside that lot where the MCI D4500CTs are stored.Anyways, great shots! 

Dont worry. I'm a shadow lol. I didnt go in the lot, its just what I took at the open gate.

There was also some sort of security there, so I cant go in, even with asking the person there, so whatever.

Dont worry. I'm a shadow lol. I didnt go in the lot, its just what I took at the open gate.

There was also some sort of security there, so I cant go in, even with asking the person there, so whatever.

Most likely Property Protection Agents. Unless you're with someone that's about to operate the bus to and from the lot, they'll kick you out of the area. 

I like the shots you took there along with the rest. It looked like you went inside at first, but thanks for the clarification. 

Most likely Property Protection Agents. Unless you're with someone that's about to operate the bus to and from the lot, they'll kick you out of the area. 

I like the shots you took there along with the rest. It looked like you went inside at first, but thanks for the clarification. 

He was okay with me, he knew I had no intention of trespassing on the property.

Cool pics! Thanks for that CNG on the Q69, Q23. :)

Thanks! You're welcome for the pics lol.

Archived