UPDATE! ON 2613

RTS4Life

I just bump into a friend today that work's in the exam department. I asked him about exam 2613 he said that the final Answer keys will be posted  after everyone gets their letter and a list is put together which can be around a year he said. If you guys have any  questions feel free to ask. I'm trying my best to help. 

Hi all,

The Proposed key answer  for written test held on January 26 2013  some answers  are wrong the following  numbers that are wrong is 1C,11C,13D,16C,31C,33C,35A,41B,

The right  answers are 1B/C, 11B, 13A/B/C/D,16B,31B,33B,35C,41B  if you see more then one letter  then there is more then one right answer.  Some people got their letters already about the problem. 

• 4 months later...

Hello all. Any new updates on 2613? I took the multi choice in January and the BOSS in July. They said I would receive a otter in tha mail in September but I haven't yet. I called and they said the list hasn't been astablished yet but I know I couple people that have their list number. So like what's the deal.

You said you called HR and you had a few friends that got their list # do you know when they got their list #

Tomorrow ill find out. I called again to liviningston and they said that the list should be established November-December. He also said unless its posted (?) at 1 center in manhattan, as in I would have to go in person to that location.

Archived