The Schoolcar Survival Guide

mediccjh

Another thread of juiciness.

Thanks guys. Reconfirming what I already felt. These books are intimidating but I realize that they don't expect us to read it all immediately. But THATS where the overwhelming kicks in!! I checked that feeling once I got settled in at home and started reading the rules. Next thing I knew, I was finished with the chapter. Most of this is common sense, but as we know, sense is not always common.

I can already see some people failing out of Schoolcar cause they still have that "I'm not doing that attitude" towards the rules they're being told on what NOT to do. A few of the TSS's told me out of 60 T/O's in a class, IF they keep 30, that's amazing! THATS CRAZY!! But I get it. Not everyone can follow rules, so they rather be victims to them. The cell phones and sleeping to, from and in Schoolcar is gonna get them.

Well one guy was drunk today and got sent to 180

Well one guy was drunk today and got sent to 180

Probably the last time you'll see him. They should have explained this the first week. Caught drunk on the job while on probation = you are done. He was sent to 180 for a breathalyzer and drug test at the MAC, if he tested positive...

Edited by SubwayGuy

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the last time you'll see him. They should have explained this the first week. Caught drunk on the job while on probation = you are done. He was sent to 180 for a breathalyzer and drug test at the MAC, if he tested positive...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

They were VERY clear about that. But there's always that one....

• Harry featured this topic
  • Harry unpinned this topic