NICE Hot Spots!

User

Just a little teaser for what's to come:

1005161_607805979251108_365162838_n.png

NICE HOT SPOTS ARE COMING!

Just in time for summer......find out how to hit all of Nassau's great restaurants the NICE way......stay tuned!

A lot of popular restaurants here aren't catered by bus riders.

I believe the word is patronize(d).

And that's besides the point. It seems as this is more of an attempt to capture discretionary riders.

I believe the word is patronize(d).

And that's besides the point. It seems as this is more of an attempt to capture discretionary riders.

I was thinking of something else when I was typing that up.

Well here's a list of popular restaurants in Nassau County

http://www.eatoutlongisland.com/top_nassau.asp

Quite a few of those are closed.  At any rate, if people know about the restaurant, odds are they're not going alone and they're sure as hell not taking a bus there.

I met some going to a bar via LIRR I helped then out as they needed a fast way to the bar so I suggested they take N40 they did but NICE would need to raise awareness.

With any luck these "Hot Spots" will make NICE an appealing alternative to those traveling to such destinations.

Sure there will be critics, but it's better than nothing at all. With any luck NICE will generate a few extra trips under this.

With any luck these "Hot Spots" will make NICE an appealing alternative to those traveling to such destinations.

Sure there will be critics, but it's better than nothing at all. With any luck NICE will generate a few extra trips under this.

your kinda right at least NICE is creative and they try to increase ridership via getting descretionary riders on board Heck routes like N80/81 & 73/74 may gain ridership as a result of this new program I don't miss MTA LIB at all. NICE just needs to improve reliability it takes time but they can do it.

• 5 weeks later...

Her name is Latoyah. And I think she does a good job. She has a bit too many shorts (some longer videos would be nice) so I would't really call here "THE" Facebook face but she's nice and really clear with her voice and wording so I like her :)

Archived