(5) via the (2)? No Problem!

13919155986_5dd26b5579_c.jpgR142 (5) at Chambers Street by Q23 Central Terminal, on Flickr

(see note on this photo below)

13942311323_8196a8ab3d_b.jpgR142 (5) at Clark Street by Q23 Central Terminal, on Flickr

Oh, and

13919160882_eafa1fbb8d_b.jpgR62 (3) at Chambers Street by Q23 Central Terminal, on Flickr

The 1st Photo could've been better, however there were two factors (one visible, one not visible)

1. The guy standing on the yellow strip of the platform- I mean, it's not like I'm gonna be a f****r (you can fill the blanks however you want) about it and tell the guy to move out of the way. It really irks me when people though move to the yellow strip when the train is about to come in like if the train is gonna leave an instances (like the train is here, calm yourself, you're gonna get on, that's why the conductor looks out the window before closing the doors). So annoying. It's not the first time someone has gotten into the shot at last seconds, and ruined what could have been a pretty nice shot, but whatever...

2. This homeless guy- The train before was a (2), which arrived like 2 minutes before the (5) . I took a shot of the train, and then everyone was coming out, and this homeless guy (which looked like one of those crazy types) was coming towards the front from like the second car, I was praying to Jesus he wouldn't come to where I was. Unfortunately, he did, and just stood there, walking in a weird fashion.So I just moved to where the second car is usually positioned. So I'm waiting for the train, and decided to just go and take the pic from there (I just wanted no association with that homeless dude. This is where then the guy that I mentioned previously just moved in.

Archived