Building an R188!

NYtransit

Too Many PA5s in the backgeound for a R188 thing. The Interview is done in front of a PA5!!!! Thats horibble. Wonder what the PA5 are doing in the plant??

The video is titled "Touring inside the Kawasaki Rail Car Facility", not "Tour the new R188s."

At some point in the video he said something along the lines of "When you go home you feel accomplished because you built something great". I can imagine. Building a a whole train that took a month then you go to NYC and see it run and you can tell your self I built that train. Must be a great feeling! B-)  

At some point in the video he said something along the lines of "When you go home you feel accomplished because you built something great". I can imagine. Building a a whole train that took a month then you go to NYC and see it run and you can tell your self I built that train. Must be a great feeling! B-)  

Yeah its got to...

Those are some of the most glum workers I've seen in a while. The managers are all smiles, but the workers don't look too happy at all.

They mention that the 188's are graffiti free...the current NTT's certainly don't just allow for graffiti to just "wipe away", I wonder if they changed something in the paint or car body. 

Archived