179th Street

lupojohn

Well if you read the MTA Rules, Flash is not allowed for the subway

Again, i'm not doubting the rules, but if no one said anything, I don't see it as an issue. After all, I wouldn't be able to post them here, would I?

He's not saying that you are doubting the rules...he is saying you are breaking theem. Just because no one said anything doesn't mean it's okay to do it.

You, of all people, don't need to pile on. I don't need to defend myself and if you guys don't like it, I respect that. Just don't comment on my thread unless it's about the quality of the pictures. Consider this discussion over.

Again, i'm not doubting the rules, but if no one said anything, I don't see it as an issue. After all, I wouldn't be able to post them here, would I?

As per NYC Transit Forums (NYCTF) policy, any rules posted by the MTA are to be followed here at all times. So technically, any of the staff can take these pictures down without warning or notice, as well as take disciplinary action against you without warning. 

Any offence, which includes posting anything containing illegal or unauthorized activity is an immediate 30 day account suspension minimum. However, I'm just going to give you a warning. Just make sure you brush up on all your MTA and NYCTF rules. They will be strictly enforced. Especially by me.

You, of all people, don't need to pile on. I don't need to defend myself and if you guys don't like it, I respect that. Just don't comment on my thread unless it's about the quality of the pictures. Consider this discussion over.

Don't go around breaking the rules that govern you and act like a tough guy when you get called out on it. That's like me saying that I went into the yard to get a better picture because the fence was in the way. Your pictures were alright though.

Two birds, one stone.

@Missabassi: Your post was deleted because it didn't contribute to the topic much.

Excuse us sir, but we have all the rights to correct any laws broken on MTA Property!

Lupo, quit with the foolishness of getting so defensive and listen to anyone who has the authority of this forum or the MTA. If peacemak3r or Daniel wants to comment any mistake done, don't make it a big deal! I even had enough of the bickering with you too, Lupojohn.

But yes, if SevenEleven or anyone else (like myself too) wants to say something or correct any mistakes on here with anyone, it's ok. It's only an accident but refrain from problems in the future. Please, Lupo. Thank you!

BTW, Nice pics! Is the (R) doing this go next weekend too? :D

Archived