hudson cty cusa route descriptions wanted

spikecat54

Good evening

. I am looking for route descriptions for the Hudson County Local routes....not njt routes..

Showing every turn and turnaround route..in detail....

For the most part they are the coach usa route and

/ or Bergen av bus routes

I do have the the njt route descriptions

Thank you

Steve

Fdny

Btw...i also have the hudson county fold out large maps

Another request...

Will be ...A AND C...and BROADWAY BUS....In the Bayonne ..Jersey city

Thank you

Broadway Bus:

1. Pulls out of Broadway Bus Terminal, located on JFK Blvd and some 100 feet away from 63rd Street, and drives on JFK Blvd, heading south to Bayonne.

2. Continues on JFK Blvd until 54th Street, making a left turn from JFK unto one-way 54th Street.

3. Makes a right turn on Broadway from 54th Street.

4. Continues all the way on Broadway until 1st Street.

5. Makes a right turn from Broadway unto 1st Street.

6. Stops at Terminal on 1st Street, at intersection with Avenue C.

7. After layover, makes a right turn from 1st Street unto Avenue C, now heading north towards the Broadway Bus Terminal.

8. Continues up on Avenue C until 4th Street, then makes right turn unto 4th Street.

9. Continues on 4th Street until hitting Broadway, then makes a left turn unto Broadway.

10. Continues on Broadway all the way until 55th Street.

11. Makes left turn from Broadway unto one-way 55th Street.

12. Continues on 55th Street until JFK Blvd, where it makes a right turn unto JFK Blvd from 55th Street.

13. Continues on JFK Blvd and makes a left, crossing the southbound JFK Blvd lane into the Broadway Bus Terminal.

A&C Bergen Avenue line:

1. Starts at Journal Square Transportation Center on Platform B.

2. Pulls out of Center unto Sip Avenue, and makes a right unto Sip.

3. Continues on Sip until it hits Bergen Avenue, and makes a left from Sip unto Bergen, heading South.

4. Continues on Bergen Avenue until it hits the intersection of JFK Blvd, Bergen, and Van Nostrand Avenue.

5. Makes a right unto Van Nostrand, which at this point is just some dozen feet, and a left unto JFK Blvd. For all purposes, it's just Bergen unto JFK Blvd.

6. Continues on JFK Blvd until intersection of JFK Blvd, Old Bergen Road, and McAdoo Avenue, where it makes a left unto McAdoo and immediately after a couple of feet a right unto Old Bergen Road.

7. Continues on Old Bergen Road until Neptune Avenue, where it makes a left unto Neptune.

8. Continues on Neptune until it hits Garfield Avenue, where it makes a right unto Garfield.

9. Continues on Garfield until 55th Street, where it terminates.

10. It makes a right turn unto 55th Street, where it continues until making a left turn (presumably on Avenue C), and then another left unto 54th Street, and then another left unto Garfield Avenue/Broadway.

11. Starts service on Garfield Avenue and 54th Street, and continues on Garfield until Neptune Avenue, where it makes a left turn unto Neptune.

12. Continues on Neptune Avenue until it hits Old Garfield Road, where it makes a right unto Garfield.

13. Continues on Old Garfield until JFK Blvd, where it merges and makes a slight right unto JFK.

14. Continues on JFK Blvd and into Bergen Avenue, no turn required, just a merge.

15. Continues on Bergen Avenue and into Journal Square Plaza, and then merges into JFK Blvd.

16. Continues on JFK Blvd until Pavonia Avenue, where it makes a right unto Pavonia.

17. Goes on Pavonia for a couple dozen feet, and then makes a right unto the Journal Square Transportation Center.

18. Ends at Platform B.

I don't know about the other A&C lines. I do know that Broadway Bus runs a school tripper either from or to All Saints Catholic Academy, and I have a photo of it in service on JFK Blvd.

Question s---'-

Society Hill..is the terminsl ifo depot at Danforth..or is there a seperate routing to and from the Hill ??

Same with Merritt or Hudson Mall entrance and exits...i beleive Merritt has its own turnaround points

This all pertains to M and Westside...in the same area...also

Thank you

Steve

Archived