I'm going back to the 1990's

Oh because the express bus pics of late... Most of them haven't wowed me... We need some variety... *Clears throat*  <_< This subway pic. is a nice one though.

I value your input. Quite frankly, I haven't been uploading/editing the pics within enough time (and the 30 minute editing time irks me). I was gonna post a set sometime later. Might seem like it's lacking, but I generally upload whatever I have ready by then. (Some of them are available on my flickr, and then there's some I just not uploaded). Interesting though to see your subway side.

And, thanks, btw...

I value your input. Quite frankly, I haven't been uploading/editing the pics within enough time (and the 30 minute editing time irks me). I was gonna post a set sometime later. Might seem like it's lacking, but I generally upload whatever I have ready by then. (Some of them are available on my flickr, and then there's some I just not uploaded). Interesting though to see your subway side.

And, thanks, btw...

I actually have to agree with you about that.  I think the amount of time given to edit posts should be increased.  I revise my posts a lot either to correct typos or add or subtract info., and the time allotted ends so fast that I have to start another post. lol 

I actually have to agree with you about that.  I think the amount of time given to edit posts should be increased.  I revise my posts a lot either to correct typos or add or subtract info., and the time allotted ends so fast that I have to start another post. lol 

Yeah, usually when the alloted time ends, I just post the rest of my set the next day, or later on several occasions. However, I have been to multiple areas, that I will not deny (Just haven't had time to do all).

Archived