MCI D4500CT Delivery Thread (CNG, Diesel & Hybrid-Electric)

Cait Sith

On 11/7/2020 at 12:57 PM, JLiu15 said:

Does anyone know when we may expect to see all 20xxx in service? Yesterday I saw Suburban Transit's 20xxx parked in the front of their lot with 20176 inside their maintenance area, but AFAIK none are in service yet.

They don’t even have much work running. Most of the New Brunswick lines use the van hools or the same few 17000s. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: Ex-Saddle River Tours 18118 is ready for service out of Meadowlands garage. It's been inspected and registered (OYB6753).

NJT still hasn't decided what to do with 17063-17070. I can understand wanting to get the two restroom units ready to go, however, as they're probably itching to get rid of those 7100 series buses. NJT does have 30 more restroom buses coming as per the contract specs.

10 hours ago, davemackey said:

Update: Ex-Saddle River Tours 18118 is ready for service out of Meadowlands garage. It's been inspected and registered (OYB6753).

NJT still hasn't decided what to do with 17063-17070. I can understand wanting to get the two restroom units ready to go, however, as they're probably itching to get rid of those 7100 series buses. NJT does have 30 more restroom buses coming as per the contract specs.

So the question would be, who would be getting the rest of the ex Saddle River MCIs?

12 hours ago, davemackey said:

18118-119 been in service for weeks now and been to Atlantic City multiple times. 

Yesterday was an off day as there were no bus inspections, and I believe MCI and New Flyer had the day off too. More 2021 cruisers at ADD. 21034 is tracking there. None of the six inspected buses have gone into service yet.

Edited by davemackey

12 hours ago, Tranzitfan81 said:

Noticed a couple of 16Ks tracking in Minnesota (16097-98) didn't know there were some missing buses.  Any idea if they're making the trip Eastbound and to what garages??

They are tracking by last five digits of the VIN.