Up High, Down Low

Cait Sith

Too ghetto for you?

It'll be cold soon so it won't be so busy up here.  :D People sometimes walk up the hills to get here in the nice weather but when it's brutally cold, no one comes up here, so we have the neighborhood to ourselves.  Wasn't too bad this summer either as it wasn't hot so that kept the tourists and such away.

It'll be cold soon so it won't be so busy up here.  :D People sometimes walk up the hills to get here in the nice weather but when it's brutally cold, no one comes up here, so we have the neighborhood to ourselves.  Wasn't too bad this summer either as it wasn't hot so that kept the tourists and such away.

That won't stop some of us :P

This I actually agree with. 

You should want the tourists around. After all, it generates the most important thing to you: money :P

This I actually agree with. 

You should want the tourists around. After all, it generates the most important thing to you: money :P

lol... Tourists is the last thing I want to see where I live. For that I could move to the city. I have to say though, anyone who does the whole subway to the bus to get here has some serious stamina.  Brutal commute...

lol... Free organic hot cocoa courtesy of moi.  :lol:

lol... Tourists is the last thing I want to see where I live. For that I could move to the city. I have to say though, anyone who does the whole subway to the bus to get here has some serious stamina.  Brutal commute...

lol... Free organic hot cocoa courtesy of moi.  :lol:

Good, save some for Christmas Day....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived