Post 2015 Updated Subway Map

Javier

Alright, before anything I DID NOT create this map, only the added routes. All credit goes to the original author of NYCSUBWAY.org. Now this is a subway map Post 2015, which includes the Second Ave Line and the (7) Extension to 34 St. This does not include the (T) train. I will update this map in the future.

calcagno-2005-05-29_zps7ed2cbe6.gif

Just in case you cant see it:

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag375/JavierMitty/calcagno-2005-05-29_zps7ed2cbe6.gif

You made the Long Island Sound yellow, the G is still at 71, the V, nassau M, no change in the service guide g to smith 9th  the notice by aqueduct racetrack the transfer at south ferry, court sq and jay st renaming of bway nassau 

there is going to be no station at 103 or 68th  or 77 

it is 63 St Lex

72 St, 86 St, 96 St, 106 St, 116 St , 125 St

Major error! The Q is being extended via the BMT 63 St LINE!, the Q is running under the park and meeting the F at Lexington 63rs with a cross platform transfer! the (Q) would not be stopping at 5 av or lex/59th st. The Q would be skipping 49 St at all times, take out the box.

Astoria needs more service bring back the W, with rush hour service as the minimal.

You did not listen to my previous message.

There is a transfer between 45 Rd Courthouse Sq, since renamed Court Square on the (7) to Court Sq 23 St, previously  23 St Ely on the (E)(G)(M). Take the free metrocard transfer box out. Also there is a transfer between Jay St and Lawrence St! It is called Jay St MetroTech. Now there is always service to Aqueduct Racetrack on the (A), fix the message. 

Starting next year, 2015, the J would be terminating at Broad St at weekends, so take away the terminal box for the (J) from Chambers St.

There is no <7> or <6> on your map.

That's enough criticism and corrections for now.

Since when does the (A) serve Aqueduct Racetrack at all times?

I'm currently fixing the Map to include your fixes, but quick question, if I'm not mistaken, the (T) is to be built via a EL that was demolished in the 1900?

I use MS PAINT, you can get a done subway map at NYCSUBWAY.org

Since when does the (A) serve Aqueduct Racetrack at all times?

I'm currently fixing the Map to include your fixes, but quick question, if I'm not mistaken, the (T) is to be built via a EL that was demolished in the 1900?

I use MS PAINT, you can get a done subway map at NYCSUBWAY.org

The (T) is a replacement for an el, and will be built all underground.

I have a question about something.. Is there anyway where one subway service can serve the Astoria Line instead of having 2 of them?

Astoria Line ridership is way too high to justify moving trains off of it, particularly due to the fact that most of the (7) changes trains at QBP.

Astoria Line ridership is way too high to justify moving trains off of it, particularly due to the fact that most of the (7) changes trains at QBP.

I remember reading it somewhere that the (N) could run solely on Astoria but Sea Beach doesn't need that many trains per hour like Astoria does.

I remember reading it somewhere that the (N) could run solely on Astoria but Sea Beach doesn't need that many trains per hour like Astoria does.

If you take off a service, you could boost (N) service by about the same amount of trains (in which case there would be no problem) but the Sea Beach line would be grossly overserved. That's why we have the (Q) running there as well, and that's why we used to have the (W) up there before the (Q).

If you take off a service, you could boost (N) service by about the same amount of trains (in which case there would be no problem) but the Sea Beach line would be grossly overserved. That's why we have the (Q) running there as well, and that's why we used to have the (W) up there before the (Q).

Exactly True

Exactly True

Which comes to my next point, IMO why the (Q) should be the one that goes to Astoria and the (N) to 96th St in the long run. Sea Beach would be overserved but not Brighton (correct me if I'm wrong). Most (Q)'s can run Brighton Local but some can run Brighton Express <Q> to Coney Island.... but then of course the (B) comes to mind

Archived